Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • MX racing – a fun afternoon with my kid
  • DezB
    Free Member

Even more entertaining than I expected.
    Brrrap brrap!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

aye, it's brilliant fun. The twinshocks are fantastic.

scaredypants

is that you in pic 1 Dez, with a kid up your shirt ? 😉 😳

(where is that, BTW, not Matchams is it?)

chvck
    Free Member

Saw some pics of a mate lad went to school with today on his mx bike, blemmin eck those guys get some serious air!

DezB
    Free Member

is that you in pic 1 Dez, with a kid up your shirt ?

I tried to edit him out actually! But I liked the way he was warning the jr. marshall that there was a crash – dangerous spot 100m from it 🙂

Not Matchams – Langrish. Up the A272. Great track for spectating. (It's on tomorrow too)

TheBear
    Free Member

Looks good, I'll add some photos tomorrow.

Are you going tomorrow? I have always found the second day more exciting but it's normally way more busy, so maybe not so good for kids.

DezB
    Free Member

Not tomorrow, going riding. There certainly were some exciting races today – a crash on the finish line between 1st & 2nd in the first race; 2 of the sidecar guys were actually fighting as they were battling it out! Brilliant stuff. Enjoy.

juiced
    Free Member

I've seen some FMX today. Now they get serious air! Youtube FMX or X fighters if you are not sure what I mean. MX racing looks real cool too!

Pigface
    Free Member

Maicos and sidecars whats not to like 😀

TheBear
    Free Member

Anyone who may be going to day, I don't think the real good racing starts till about 12. So it may be worth going to the square in Petersfield for about 10.30 as Cycle-works are putting on a dirt jumping display with 2 of the UK's top dirt jump riders, Sam Reynolds and Mike Smith.

TheBear
    Free Member

A few more from today

Brilliant weather for it.

DezB
    Free Member

Nice pics!
    You went right up the hill for the B&W shot then?!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘MX racing – a fun afternoon with my kid’ is closed to new replies.