Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • MW80s – do they give?
  • Pembo
    Free Member

MW80s just arrived and they are borderline tight even though I ordered 1 size up from normal. Do these shoes give after a few rides or do I need to go up another size?

firestarter
    Free Member

how odd i just ordered my normal size and they fit fine. in answer to you im afraid mine havent seemed to give at all so id think you need to size up

that said what socks did you use ? i only use thin ankle socks as its all thats needed with these shoes even when its really cold they are toasty warm

Pembo
    Free Member

Tried them using my normal riding socks which are medium thickness Falke running socks.

firestarter
    Free Member

maybe a bigger size then i guess ;-(

GaVgAs
    Free Member

I go one size up than normal and they have been ok,take a while to dry out though,I have tried several pairs of shoes of the same size before and i could tell differences between the fit of each,its a bit of a lucky dip i guess.

The newer versions seem better built and are more comfertable than the previous versions,good for walking/carrying the bike as well.

higgo
    Free Member

I don't want to be a harbinger of doom but….

I had a previous Shimano winter boot (MW101?) and it was just a bit tight width-wise. "Not to worry", thought I, "they'll give a little with use". They didn't.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘MW80s – do they give?’ is closed to new replies.