Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • MW3 Haters look away, the Vet and the Noob
  • cb
    muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Nice.

So how long until the game characters actually look like that?

Considering we’ve gone from this:

to this in 33 years.

mboy
    Free Member

V Funny

“should I have used the knife” 😆

Anyway, bought it today, anyone else on PS3 and want to add me for some multiplayer action, just add me… maverickboy1980

Drac

Sums it up well run around shooting very little skill needed.

Ah come someone had to say it.

cb

Drac – that’s exactly why I like it!!

atlaz
    Free Member

If anyone is playing on XBox, my gamertag is Zosim

ski
    Free Member

Tried to multiplayer MW3 last night for the first time (ps3 bobnobski), either my ping was pants or there was no-one online, it just seemed to search for players to connect endlessly!

Nice vid btw 😉

Alphabet

I saw the advert for this game the other day and I must say I’m tempted to buy it (plus what ever console it runs on) as I haven’t played a fps in years. My worry is that my home broadband is only 1M as I live in the sticks and wouldn’t be able to keep up.

freddyg
    Free Member

My (PC) gaming stopped a few years ago at Unreal Tournament and Quake 3. I used to organise LAN parties (think geeks with PCs, pizza & beer) which were a bit of a laugh; until a few of the lads bought xbox’s and raved on and on about them. I bought one too and tried to get into Halo / Halo2 but just didn’t like the hand held thingy – I really missed the keyboard/mouse.

Since then, the vbox has sat in a box by the telly, untouched for 5+ years.

I saw the ad for this (and the other dragony one) the other day and must admit to being very tempted so splurge on another console….. if only they could be used with a mouse/keyboard.

Drac

if only they could be used with a mouse/keyboard.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df_N8U0hDyE[/video]

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

if only they could be used with a mouse/keyboard.

it can be done. Have a bit of a google.

Too late.

freddyg
    Free Member

hmmmmmmm, fragtastic 😀

(I’m assuming you’ve shown it can be done Drac – I can’t get to youtube at work)

Drac

Yeah that’s one method there’s a few apparently. I bought a device that acts like a mouse but never really used it much. If you’re a hardcore PC gamer it’s not great playing on a console but Ok, I still use my PC far more than the consoles.

freddyg
    Free Member

I haven’t used my PC for gaming for years, fatherhood did for that – well gone are the days when I would spend £250 on a graphics card and £90 on a mouse (remember the Razor Boomslang??)

peterfile
    Free Member

Tried to multiplayer MW3 last night for the first time (ps3 bobnobski), either my ping was pants or there was no-one online, it just seemed to search for players to connect endlessly!

Sorry if i’m telling you something you already know, but when my xbox searches endlessly for players it usually means my NAT is “strict” and I need to reset my router so that it’s hopefully reset to “Open”.

ski
    Free Member

Sorry if i’m telling you something you already know, but when my xbox searches endlessly for players it usually means my NAT is “strict” and I need to reset my router so that it’s hopefully reset to “Open”.

Thanks peterfile for the tip, I will check tonight to see what its set on.

I know my Bro had a problem with his NAT settings too, which took him ages to sort out.

But, I did manage to get online last night, me being the only person on level 1 & most of the other players being mid 20’s & 30’s already, you can guess what hapened, I got slaughtered!

😉

rkk01
    Free Member

So, is MW3 any good???

Enjoyed MW & MW2 – but thought Black Ops was a bit weak (and overplayed on the torture / psychological bit)

FuzzyWuzzy

Bought MW3 (PC) yesterday, not finished the single-player yet but it’s a bit “meh”, I quite liked MW2 & BO single-player and I don’t think MW3 is any worse it’s just very similar (mix of infiltration, exfiltration missions with manning different guns and the obligatory AC130 mission). It’s more like an expansion pack as far as I can tell so far, only had chance for an hour’s multi-player and again seemed just to be a case of new maps rather than anything new with the game play. I noticed someone on the server already level 80 to, it’s certainly way easier to level and unlock on MW3 compared with BF3.

I’m not a fanboi of either but I’d say BF3 is more of a think and shoot game vs MW3 which is all about reaction time, it’s kinda of like Quake with a few bits added on :p Still enjoyable though and probably much less frustrating to play on a random server where everyone’s doing their own thing, BF3 can be painful if everyone just plays for a good K:D ratio.

And Skyrim’s out tomorrow, gah – I’d not switched my gaming PC on in over 4 months before getting BF3.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘MW3 Haters look away, the Vet and the Noob’ is closed to new replies.