• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • MW2 – Who boosts!?
  • cb

Every damn Free For All I seem to play has two little *&%$^ shooting each other in the corner – anybody on here do it? WHY?????

DarrenH

Not here cb, good fun hunting the little f@ckers though! 😀

Xylene
    Free Member

Every damn Free For All I seem to play has two little *&%$^ shooting each other in the corner – anybody on here do it? WHY????

Get XP points

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

i believe they do it to get nukes too, damn kids!

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Bull shit, a reason why MW sucks.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I do it the proper way, people will always boost prestige 10 is that important to them and they can't play well enough to get it without cheating!

really pi55es me off

sc-xc

Why let it bother you? It doesn't help them, they just get more titles/emblems/xp points…it makes them no better at the game. Just ignore them. Then throwing knife 'em.

cb

Them getting XP doesn't bother me at all – if they want to play with themselves in a corner then fine and I just leave the game (after a bit of 'advice' over the mic) but last night it was EVERY game! One guy joined in the mic abuse and we all went hunting them which was fun!

meehaja
    Free Member

I'm sick of always getting wasted by high pitched kids! I'm ok at MW2, not great but ok. yet I just get pasted by people who are so much better than me. Makes it a bit boring really.

Admiralable
    Free Member

Thats why I stopped playing MW2 online. Decided that Fallout 3 was much more entertaining.

PiknMix
    Free Member

meehaja – Member

I'm sick of always getting wasted by high pitched kids! I'm ok at MW2, not great but ok. yet I just get pasted by people who are so much better than me. Makes it a bit boring really.

Play more get better, It's boring because your no good at it HAHA cheers for that one 😉

Kuco

I use to love playing Team Death match on the Mac but some people were blatantly cheating with hacks. The best one was when someone had full auto and unlimited ammo on every weapon he had and still sucked.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘MW2 – Who boosts!?’ is closed to new replies.