Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Muslim schools trouble brewing
  • Cougar

Can’t we just skip all religion in school?

There’s merit to teaching religion in school from an academic perspective, in the same way that there’s merit in teaching history. Where it becomes a problem when a) it becomes indoctrination and b) where it’s being taught instead of of other curriculum subjects.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I say embrace change, you can’t stop it.

I’ve grown a beard, and I’m learning the Quran. So I’m prepared for the revolution.

I don’t see why UKIPers or BNP voters don’t turn Muslamic.

After all, if they ascribed to certain brands of Islam, they could take female sex slaves. treat their wives to a barrage of misogyny and battery and also kill anyone who disagrees with them including leftists, greens, feminists, politically correct types etc etc.

gobuchul
    Free Member

After all, if they ascribed to certain brands of Islam, they could take female sex slaves. treat their wives to a barrage of misogyny and battery and also kill anyone who disagrees with them including leftists, greens, feminists, politically correct types etc etc.

I suppose the ironing is that Islam is very right wing but is despised by the right wingers.

The left wing hand wringers can discount these reports of there being issues all they want.

It is a problem.

I have a relative who has worked in education in the Midlands for years. She is a perfect example of your left wing hamd wringer, however, she said several years ago that there were serious issues with problems like this and the “Trojan Horse” schools.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

The left wing hand wringers can discount these reports of there being issues all they want.

It is a problem.

I have a relative who has worked in education in the Midlands for years. She is a perfect example of your left wing hamd wringer, however, she said several years ago that there were serious issues with problems like this and the “Trojan Horse” schools.

Intelligent people are less likely to pick up a topic and then scream at the top of their voice that it’s a major issue. As they usually have a more nuanced view of the world, this can appear to be hand wringing when compared to psychotic right wingers/Islamists or Marxists who rabidly proselytize their beliefs.

badnewz
    Free Member

if they ascribed to certain brands of Islam, they could take female sex slaves. treat their wives to a barrage of misogyny and battery and also kill anyone who disagrees with them including leftists, greens, feminists, politically correct types etc etc.

What a politically incorrect depiction of the Muslim faith that is!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Note the words “certain brands of Islam”.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Muslim schools trouble brewing’ is closed to new replies.