Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • Muslamic Infidels
  • Cougar

erm I never said or even implied that it was the same.

You didn’t, no. But the post of mine which you picked on wasn’t replying to you.

D0NK

But the post of mine which you picked on wasn’t replying to you.

true, fair enough.

khani
    Free Member

😆 I shall sleep soundly tonight if that’s all I have to worry about 😆
    Muslamic infidels I may be one of those 😯
    I think……Maybe…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Khani, what’s all this about you can’t sit naked on a slatted bench any more? 😯

Whilst it’s easy to mock and hate someone for their apparent lack of intelligence, and bigoted opinions, what I find most sad here is the irony that the very culture this lad is ‘proud’ of is the same one which has failed him, in terms of providing a decent standard of education or enabled him to go out into the world with sufficient confidence and self-belief to think for himself, rather than have his mind poisoned by those with an evil selfish agenda. Extremists love people like him; they are easily led, lack their own sense of direction and are easy to manipulate. Indeed, the kind of people who claim to offer him comradeship and a sense of belonging, probbly care less about him than true adherents to the Muslim Faith. He is nothing more than a pawn in their own desire for power and ideological control. He has about as much real knowledge of this, as the very culture he attacks.

So, yeah, laugh at him, mock him, hate him. But aren’t you glad you’re not him?

Poor sod. I just feel sorry for him. 🙁

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Aw! poor fella, can’t we give him a puppy or something?

Nick

@Eflinsafety the problem is that people like this look to blame muslamics for the fact their lives are a disaster

but yeah, I feel sorry for him

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yeah, it’s all about being failed by the world around you, eh ernie?

Pffft. Handout culture.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Eflinsafety the problem is that people like this look to blame muslamics for the fact their lives are a disaster

Well, people who are insecure and feel inadequate will often look to blame someone else for their lack of ‘success’, just take a gander at this forum.

It’s their subsequent manipulation by scheming self-serving scum I find most abhorrent.

This lad does seem to be particularly intellectually challenged. I think his problems are more than just deprivation, hence why I don’t think it’s nice to be so mocking and hateful.

This thread reveals the common STW malaise; a complete lack of Empathy, in some.

Kevevs
    Free Member

He is nothing more than a pawn in their own desire for power and ideological control

Like I said, he’s a tool!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Quite succinctly put there, Kevs.

BTW, how many converts to Elfinism you managed to get up there in Walescestershireland this week? Do you need some more pamphlets printed?

Kevevs
    Free Member

send more, my electric heating isproving too expensive. Got me fireplace working though 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

is the irony that the very culture this lad is ‘proud’ of is the same one which has failed him, in terms of providing a decent standard of education or enabled him to go out into the world with sufficient confidence and self-belief to think for himself, rather than have his mind poisoned by those with an evil selfish agenda.

you may have a point but basically he is thick whatever we do he will still be thick. You can drag a fool to knowledge but you cannot make them think this is not their fault and they deserve our pity.
    I thought he was on drugs/drunk for the first 45 seconds or so.
    mu

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh nice! I remember your place was bluddy cold in August! 🙁

Don’t be bunging me pamphlets on yer fire though! They’re to help people understand the Only True Path. Good for Society, innit?

Nick

My wife has just come home from a particularly demoralising day on her PGCE course, played this to her and explained that as a newly qualiied teacher it was her responsibility to prevent people turning out like this.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

This thread reveals the common STW malaise; a complete lack of Empathy, in some.

what have the Malays ever done to you?
    Racist!

khani
    Free Member

Khani, what’s all this about you can’t sit naked on a slatted bench any more?

You’ll find out, give it time… 😉

And come on, it is funny, you gotta laugh it’s so sad!
    I just can’t take nobs like that seriously, then again I can’t take a lot seriously these days
    We live in interesting times…..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the very culture this lad is ‘proud’ of is the same one which has failed him, in terms of providing a decent standard of education

And how the **** do you know that ? Do you know the geezer ?

How do you know that he didn’t receive an excellent education ? An education which was perhaps even supplemented with extra remedial lessons ?

Blaming the Neanderthal halfwit’s opinions on his teachers is taking the piss imo.

Cougar

I’m not sure as you can blame any external forces for our follicly challenged friends’ lack of intelligence, beyond genetics.

Sure, we can blame their parents, their peers and the educational establishment at large for their upbringing and world views, but having the IQ of a warm glass of water won’t help with his capacity for analytical thinking.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

The thing people seem to be forgetting here is that if we leave these Muslamics to their own devices, it could be a kid’s face next time.

duckman

Nick – Member
    My wife has just come home from a particularly demoralising day on her PGCE course, played this to her and explained that as a newly qualiied teacher it was her responsibility to prevent people turning out like this.

And how is she being a teacher going to stop him getting access to GM’ed Skunk? :mrgreen:

DezB
    Free Member

Thanks GG, you’ve rounded it off nicely 🙂

Blower
    Free Member

hes pi$$ed to **** there..

trailmonkey

I spent a fair amount of time campaigning against racist groups.

I feel somewhat overshadowed in my efforts by the brilliance of that young mans performance. He did more harm to the far right in 90 seconds than I’ve managed in a lifetime.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

They see incomers moving in, doing well, and being different. They resent the displacement. I understand that anger, while strongly disagreeing with the implied racism. But the point about respect for English Law and equity of its application is true enough for that drunken, and sadly inarticulate, young man to grasp.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

. I understand that anger, while strongly disagreeing with the implied racism.

Well if Britain was introducing Islamic laws, and Muslims were organising themselves into gangs to rape 15 year old girls, which is clearly what believes, how ever badly he articulates it, then I would be furious too. And like you buzz-lightyear, I would understand his anger.

But since this is obviously complete bollox, and I’m not a complete idiot, then I cannot begin to understand his anger.

And btw, he isn’t really coming across as racist to me, I honestly don’t know whether or not he is, just incredibly ignorant and ill-informed – which of course are two vital ingredients if racism is to succeed. But he might well have more mates from ethic minorities than the average punter on here……..I don’t know the geezer. He certainly doesn’t sound as if he’s gripped by hatred and anger with his comments such as “we can’t let that happen” ….it almost like saying “down with that sort of thing”.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

But he might well have more mates from ethic minorities than the average punter on here

Quite possible, there are at least some sikhs in the EDL

seosamh77
    Free Member

haha, if it ever comes down to a choice between the edl or the mujahadeen birmingham branch, the later wins out every time for me! 😀

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“Well if Britain was introducing Islamic laws, and Muslims were organising themselves into gangs to rape 15 year old girls, which is clearly what believes”

To us, obvious lies intended to spread hatred on the basis of culture and race. No?

The sentiment may be wrong and incoherent, but that’s how they feel – displaced and angry. That anger forms a backbone of support for fascism. This frightens me.

konabunny
    Free Member

They see incomers moving in, doing well, and being different.

Yeah, but he’s not whining about Polish estate agents in Chelsea or South African accountants in Edinburgh, he’s whining about Pakistanis in Preston, most of whom have been in Preston for as long as he’s been alive and who most likely aren’t doing much better than he is. It’s not like it’s a recent phenomenon or they’re all dripping in diamonds.

he might well have more mates from ethic minorities than the average punter on here

I say, that’s unfair, just last week I met a black man in Plymouth.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Is it true what they say about them all looking the same ?

trailmonkey

Plymouthians ? No. Some are much uglier than others.

wwaswas

I can’t stop laughing long enough to come up with a serious point, sorry.

Pissed, stupid and bigotted – they couldn’t have picked someone more representative of all that the EDL stands for.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

they couldn’t have picked someone more representative of all that the EDL

Yup. The problem is that the smarter Neanderthal knuckle-draggers join the BNP…….political stuff is a little bit too complicated for your average EDL supporter – better to just stand in the street with your mates shouting and doing nazi salutes.

And don’t forget the Welsh Defence League too :

5thElefant
    Free Member

The master race has let itself go.

Dobbo

All sides have their extremists funnily enough, the only difference is the EDL don’t have the brains to start blowing up buses and tubes yet…..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScaUlCYueKk[/video]

Cougar

Is it true what they say about them all looking the same ?[/quote]

Surely, that’s impossible to gauge after only seeing the one. You’d need to see at least two for comparison, ideally at the same time (or it could be the same one twice).

Cougar

And don’t forget the Welsh Defence League too :

I’m shocked that the Welsh have found a window in their schedule of hating the English for long enough to take objection to some brown people as well.

Cougar

Oops, nested quote fail. You get the idea.

(worked in the preview window, though. Odd.)

Nick

@dobbo Seen that video before, don’t think it adds much other than credibility to a couple of charismatic egomaniacs which is invariably going to put the shits up the Nazi EDL halfwits, and so it goes.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

And don’t forget the Welsh Defence League too

C’mon everyone! Smile and wave at the cameraaa

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Muslamic Infidels’ is closed to new replies.