Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Music streaming services…which is the best?
  • smogmonster

Im guessing its time to join the 21st century and geta fimaly plan music streaming service – it seems that its a straight choice between Amazon Musc, Spotify and perhaps Deezer. Can anyone recommend the best to go for? The biggest factor for me personally is that i must be able to download tracks to my phone and PC as i spend a lot of time without internet access due to work.

wwaswas

Spotify works for us (we have a family membership) – offline mode allows you to download a lot (I think there used to be a limit of 1000 songs not sure if that’s still there) to a local device. Has a good selection of content.

the-muffin-man

Spotify family for me too.

But they all work in a similar ways – just try the free trials and see which you prefer.

sweepy
    Free Member

I went from Spotify to Google play.
    I preferred Spotify but play lets me save offline tracks to SD card rather than internal memory, which is always full.

allfankledup

Spotify here – account allows sub accounts for the wife/kids so everyone can listen to what they like…tracks download onto my phone for my own playlists so I can listen in the car etc

Developing a mild obsession with Hannah from London Grammar..

wwaswas

I thought Spotify allowed storage to SD card too (at least on android)?

andybrad

Google play family as it covers films as well (one person buys them and it’s available to everyone)

allfankledup

I thought Spotify allowed storage to SD card too (at least on android)?

Does on my Android LG G3 – settings>Storage

sadexpunk

tried spotify, deezer and google play. deezer wins for me. just seems to work better across my platforms, plus for some reason my eyes dont like the white on black interface of spotify. makes me see shadows after ive been looking at it awhile…..

footflaps

plus for some reason my eyes dont like the white on black interface of spotify.

yep, I don’t like their latest colour scheme…

Bimbler
    Free Member

Use Spotify family, recently had a free trial with Deezer, it’s absolutely as good as Spotify at least for my use case. Stuck with Spotify due to pressure from the kids.

sweepy
    Free Member

Oh, well in that case I might well go back to Spotify?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Music streaming services…which is the best?’ is closed to new replies.