Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Music sharing is killing music, but will you help me (Hazel O Connor content)
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I have a sudden urge to listen to Will You? by Hazel O Connor – does anyone have it and would they be happy to send me an MP3 of it?????????

Napalm
    Free Member

These are decadant days indeed

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

what song to play at Music's funeral ?

Dobbo

Try here

Download or just play it.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Brilliant – cheers Dobbo 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

spotify?

grumm
    Free Member

Live version from Over the Moon in 1993 or the original album version from Breaking Glass (1980)? (God I'm bored) 🙂

Dobbo

No probs, I always remeber the video, she had c0ck sucking lips of the highest order. 😆

Nice bit of sax.

woodsman
    Free Member

I remember that too, 1980 eh!

scaredypants

Home taping killed music years ago didn't it ?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I don't have Spotify and it is invite only now innit?

I just heard something on Radio 2 that had an intro which was similar and had this urge to listen to it (and was about to buy it on iTunes but couldn't remember my log-in).

I spilt me tea…
    Ohh silly me.

theflatboy
    Free Member

http://www.skreemr.com is very good for the one-off achieving of tracks – search, look at results, click to listen or rightclick to save as. safe.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I don't think spotify is invite only any more

theflatboy
    Free Member

spotify went invite only for free users a few weeks ago – now, unless you have an invite, you can only sign up for the paying service.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I have the single at home, dont suppose that helps though

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

spotify went invite only for free users a few weeks ago – now, unless you have an invite, you can only sign up for the paying service.

Yep – looked at it a couple of weeks ago 🙁

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Or….

theflatboy
    Free Member

firstly, my laptop keyoard doesn't work, as per my thread the other day, so there will e no letter (the one etween a and c)s in this message.

secondly, you can circumnavigate the invite only thing on spotify, as i found out for my cousin this morning. there is a way to register for the eta of the service, and the registration for that needs no invite and also works for the regular free service. click here: https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/
    and away you go 🙂

marsdenman
    Free Member

Quality choon!
    2nd single I ever Bought
    Breaking Glass being the second album I bought…

'You drink your coffee and, I drink my tea…..'

Always the last song played at Dreamers nightspot in Oldham…….. oh, the memories….
    Cheers MF, will mostly be i-tuning that shortly!

DeeW
    Free Member

Tried the Spotify Beta trick but didn't seem to work for me.

Anyone got an invite?

davewoods33(AT)hotmail.com

crikey
    Free Member

Dreamers?

Jesus wept, what a club! Got kicked out by the bouncers for falling over a table singing along to The Final Countdown in about 1803!

Dobbo
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Music sharing is killing music, but will you help me (Hazel O Connor content)’ is closed to new replies.