Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • musci phone (not iphone)
  • mollski
    Free Member

anybody got a bloody good music phone? not iphone

CountZero

Sony Ericsson make the only phones with music players that match up to an iPhone. They don't match up anywhere else, mind.

spacemonkey

HD2 very good IMO for music. Sweet UI, excellent sound, equalisers, and earphones with controls.

Am selling mine (6 weeks old and mint) if you happen to be interested – just switched to an iPhone 4.

CountZero

Spacemonkey, I don't know what 'phones you're planning on using with the iPhone, but might I suggest Ultimate Ears? Any with vi at the end work with iPhones and Blackberry's with an in-line remote. Love them to bits, best sound I've found so far, just bought a pair that retail for £240 for £166. Fantastic.

kiwijohn

The Mrs went through 3 chargers in the 3 months she had a Sony phone. Got sick of the breaking & got an iphone.

mollski
    Free Member

YES SPACE MONKEY

DrJ

If you're worried about looking like a fashin victim, you might want to get one of these.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Sony phones are awful. Will never have another. Converted to the iphone as nothing beats it imho.

spacemonkey

Mollski, I'll email you the details tonight or tomorrow morning – am out n about at the moment.

Cheers

spacemonkey

CountZero – thanks, but I couldn't justify that sort if spend on some 'phones. Am using some Sennheisers at the mo – good enough for me for now.

CountZero

The TripleFi's I've just got are pretty difficult to justify indeed, one major selling point for me is that the leads are replacable, and I've got a standard set and a set with mic and remote for the iPhone. The MetroFi 220vi's can be picked up for around thirty squids or so, and they're brilliant for the money, just about the best I've found so far.

spacemonkey

Mollski, YGM

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘musci phone (not iphone)’ is closed to new replies.