Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Murdered family in Stourbridge…
  • outofbreath
    Free Member

This was pretty shocking at the time but it turns out they were killed by a homeless guy they helped:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41484206

The perp had a pretty poor start in life so we should probably have some sympathy for him…

…but it’s not easy.

z1ppy

yes, common knowledge locally, yet to understand ‘any’ reasoning behind the attack

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I was at school with the dad – utterly tragic

globalti
    Free Member

What a shocking nightmare, I don’t have any sympathy for the killer. If it had happened in the USA it would play straight into the hands of gun lovers.

xcracer1
    Free Member

No sympathy for the killer from me afraid.

neilwheel
    Free Member

Not one scrap of sympathy from me either. In this situation he really does not deserve any sympathy, any privileges while in prison or to be ever given his freedom again.

km79
    Free Member

The perp had a pretty poor start in life so we should probably have some sympathy for him…

Should we? I don’t think so.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Jeez….plenty of sympathy, but sweet FA for the killer!

martinhutch

You read this expecting some kind of diminished responsibility on the part of the killer, but no, none found, just some kind of inexplicable grudge.

Life without any chance of parole seems like a fair sentence. The public needs to be protected from people like this.

zanelad
    Free Member

Sympathy for that arsewipe! Why? Life deals you are bad hand so you kill probably the only people to offer you help.

Daily **** with the rough end of a pineapple would be my suggestion.

Drac

When he was homeless yes, when her murdered 2 people and attempted another absolutely not.

alexxx
    Free Member

The killer looks like some double sinister Glenn Quagmire.

Absolutely mental situation. poor family indeed. The killer deserves nothing.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

**** him

We’ve all had our issues, some people have had worse times growing up, it’s tough all over, but we don’t all go and murder the people that tried to help us.

I’m sick and tired of hearing about how other peoples issues are the reason they just had to kill people. I’m sure this Is where they’re going with that knob in Las Vegas, I keep hearing “money troubles”…… Well just go and blow your own brains out then, leave everyone else alone

bikebouy
    Free Member

It’s times like this my sympathetic button gets pressed and held down… for the poor family who suffered at the hands of some git that has now got a roof over his head, meals provided no doubt a tv and mobile phone and heating..

What a horrid tale.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Murdered family in Stourbridge…’ is closed to new replies.