Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • murder on your doorstep
  • waihiboy
    Free Member

WTF?

m0nster2
    Free Member

Where’s that then?
    Warwick?

skidartist
    Free Member

There was a murder in the park at the end of my street last summer. The park was cordoned off for weeks because it was a huge area to search. There was a copper standing at each gate and each gap in the railings day and night. One day a friend of mine was stuck in traffic, watching one of the coppers – he’d been standing there so long the wild life had adopted him. If he stuck his arms out birds would come and perch on him.

sodafarls
    Free Member

Four miles from your house? Why is your doorstep so big?

skidartist
    Free Member

Four miles from your house?

Hi picked his door step up, dragged it 4 miles, then bludgeoned someone with it

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Police are currently searching for someone with a very large doormat

sodafarls
    Free Member

“He picked his door step up, dragged it 4 miles then blugeoned someone with it”

He shouldn’t have done that. It’s wrong.

sodafarls
    Free Member

Maybe he has very big feet.

Nico
    Free Member

I lived in a small Hampshire town for three years. Population 7000. Three murders in that time. One a contract killing. Another, 100 metres from my house. These things happen.

skidartist
    Free Member

He shouldn’t have done that. It’s wrong.

I know, but will he listen? He says sorry and everything, but then next full moon……

atlaz
    Free Member

As a kid we had one around the corner (I was on the crime watch reconstruction) and when I was at uni we had a rape and attempted murder which ended up with the police taking dna from ALL males of the right age in the area. Fun times :/

andym
    Free Member

autopsy as to cause of death was inconclusive but it remains suspicious

So nothing to see here folks.

molgrips
    Free Member

My sister lives in a village in Herefordshire with about 300 people. About as far away from civilisation as you can get in the southern half of England, and a really long way from any cities. Just after they moved in a couple of years ago, someone beat his mate to death in a drunken rage, and the other day someone broke into someone’s house and set them on fire! And they died too. Scary.

takisawa2

My Dad moved to a small hamlet about 7 miles from Newquay in Wales about 15yrs ago. Literally just a few houses, farms etc dotted around. They made friends with the couple up the lane. He used to mention that they had the odd row, but they seemed normal enough. My Dad got a strange call from the lady of the house one morning, he said she sounded a bit upset etc, so my Dad walked up to check all was ok.
    The door was wide open, so my Dad called out & heard her sobbing so in went in to find her sitting on the kitchen floor.
    She was holding a big kitchen knife that had just passed through the chaps stomach. He lay dead in the next room.
    My Dad had to give evidence at Swansea Crown Court a few months later.

Just a few weeks ago a chap was beaten to death for a bottle of wine just down the road from my brothers house. Was all over the news at the time.

joe1983
    Free Member

Went to college in Moss Side in manchester, not a nice place in the 90s. Got bored of seeing incident vans and the like.

0pt1cal
    Free Member

I moved out of Glasgow City Centre two years ago, my last year living there, 9 people were killed in the street outside my flat. I couldn’t leave the front door of our flat on a couple of occasions as it was a crime scene. My next door neighbour left the country after being caught with kilos of powder and several weapons.

I’m now in suburbia…. no murders, just the usual anti-social behaviour from the local Young Team…in fact it’s boring in comparision. 🙂

cinnamon_girl

My son recently moved to another flat in London. The next day he came back from work to see two ambulances outside next door and a couple of police cars. There had been a murder!!

He still loves London, he’s welcome to it. I was brought up there and glad I moved away.

RudeBoy – go on, have a go at me!!

ton

when i was 15 a mate was murdered by 2 other kids from our school.
    they were all glue sniffing at the time.
    they beat him to daeth with a bat and a brick.
    hey both got out after 9 yrs of her majestys pleasure.
    i saw one of them about a week ago, not a nice feeling.

klegg
    Free Member

a woman was raped and decapitated in a park near me, apparently caught the murderer who had fled back to he’s home country of Czech republic. He was caught on CCTV stalking the victim on a few occasions on her regular walking routes…. No sure if still pending court case, this happened around may or june last year, Glasgow, Queens Park.

skidartist
    Free Member

Klegg thats the same one I was talking about.

Optical – you wouldn’t have happened to have been living in Dixon Avenue would you?

WTF
    Free Member

WTF?

Wasnt me ?

cinnamon_girl

This thread is just too depressing!! Has anyone actually been murdered whilst mountain biking in the woods?

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Ben Kinsella was murdered just up the road from me on 1st July last year.

Police, assorted media, mourners, rubber neckers.

Blimey.

klegg
    Free Member

skidartist – seems to ring bells with what you mentioned also with the gates all closed for forensics….I heard it was very messy scene

Surfr
    Free Member

Same scenes around here last week. Turns out it was a cat.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7876274.stm

silverpigeon
    Free Member

I used to go cycling with a guy that murdered his mates wife. Bashed her head in with a lump of wood. And drowned the cat.

I went with him to help him choose his first MTB. Kona Lava Dome.

Steel it was as well

takisawa2

This thread is just too depressing!! Has anyone actually been murdered whilst mountain biking in the woods?

If they had then posting on here might be problematic for them.

klegg
    Free Member

I was nearly murdered by a BMW saloon once, tried to take my bike from right under me

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

A fella got murdered while biking in Richmond Park a few years ago.

anagallis_arvensis

One of my really good school mates was doing his paper round and someone tried to abduct him, he managed to fight him off and get away. A week later he abducted and murdered a kid in the village up the road.

anagallis_arvensis

Thats the guy murdered someone not may mate!!

rOcKeTdOg

scott_mcavennie2 – Member

A fella got murdered while biking in Richmond Park a few years ago.

was he not wearing the latest seasons Rapha?

Harry_the_Spider

Last year a local dealer was found shot and burned in the boot of his Impreza which had been dumped in leafy suburbia, just outside my mums house.

BigDummy
    Free Member

So, everyone appears to have had a murder on their doorstep, except rocketdog, who has to make do with a murder 4 miles away.

😉

sootyandjim
    Free Member

My nephew Chris was murdered outside his house in Dearborn, Mi last year by one of his best friends.

It has hit my family pretty hard, obviously especially my brother and sister-in-law.

News Report

RIP Chris.

BadlyWiredDog

RudeBoy – go on, have a go at me!!

Well, Rudebot ain’t around innit, but look at it this way, I’m a right fiery little git me and when people piss me off like, I just like knife ’em innit geezer. Like, the other day the Babylonians called round and I was like, wassup Babylonian scum? But you people just talk crap, there’s some great riding in London, Regent’s Park Hampstead Heath, Brent Cross Shopping Centre and I’ve spent many happy night at the Royal Ballet, so you don’t know what you’re talking bout. Spect you think it’s all murders in London and violence and that, but it’s like the only city in Britain with a cinema and a Starbucks. And then I stuck me fingers in a main socket again, stupid, stupid Rudebot, and fried my brain etc, ad nauseum. Again. Gottit?

Pook

Bloke stabbed his wife to death in a house on my walk to the pub. Weird walking past that night with all the coppers about. Nice house though.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

That woman sang about it happening on the dance floor, maybe she couldn’t make door step rhyme

bigsi
    Free Member

We have had 2 murders within 500m of each other over the last 3 years and i wouldn’t consider the area i live in as rough.
    One guy was beaten to death outside his own front gate by a drunk guy on his way back from town. When the police caught the guy who did it the judge bailed him and he did a runner 🙄 .
    The 2nd person was murdered in their own flat by someone they knew,,, mind you they did sometimes play Elvis records at full blast in the afternoons 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘murder on your doorstep’ is closed to new replies.