Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Muddyfox cycling clothes?
  • bobbyg81
    Free Member

I have bought a few tops,padded shorts and a jacket and find them to be great. They are also dirt cheap.

Any time I mention them on a thread it gets ignored.

Am I missing something or are people too middle class to go into Sports Direct?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I got a couple of tops and some padded shorts, the tops were/are great value. The shorts are a bit naff, tear easily and the paddings not lasted long.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Admittedly, Ive only used the shorts have a dozen times so Ill have to see how they last. No signs of wear yet though.

bland

i bought the shorts and the tights (the more expensive of teh two types they do) and they are OK but the padding aint great and seems to rub a bit on the tights, more down to the finishing of it where its stitched. They are cheaper online than in store too.

OK for the price but id rather get some more expensive ones in future.

What arent bad for the price, and are better than these are the fake bib shorts that come from China. I got a cannondale road kit with bib shorts and cant see any difference between them and genuine cannondale shorts. Think the kit was £26 posted

dufresneorama
    Free Member

I’ve got two sets of Chinese fake kit and have to agree with bland. Nice kit and good quality too, surprisingly.

lunge

The 2 above have just given me the nudge I need to buy the Orbea kit on eBay.

arcoolc
    Free Member

I’ve got the MF shorts and shoes, both are OK, nothing special, but for the money can almost be classed as disposable.

I’m a stingy git, so they work well for me 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Muddyfox cycling clothes?’ is closed to new replies.