Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • mud gaurd / reverb problem
  • milkyman
    Free Member

I have just fitted a reverb seat post and my mud gaurd will no longer fit on the seat post, there is no way I can fasten it to the down tube as it will hit the wheel when the suspension compresses, I could really do with somthing that fastens on the little wish bone if you know what i mean, I really dont like riding with out a mud gaurd, It does spoil the look of the bike, but makes it so much more comfortable if your out for a while and not having to put up with a wet back side

does ony one do any thing like im looking for
    thanks

banks
    Free Member

What about an ass saver – or cut a mudguard shaped thingy out of a milk bottle which fastens under the seat

Edit – mtfu 😀

milkyman
    Free Member

ass saver ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    khani
    Free Member
    stufive
    Free Member

I had same problem wenr for mucky nuts butt defender, dosent do the job of a full mudgaurd but it helps

svalgis
    Free Member

Zefal No Mud?

LoveTubs
    Free Member

A bit ‘sad’ looking, but the Zefals seem to have solved the problem – I’d plump for those on the grounds that you only chew on doggy doo once in you life 😯

Trimix
    Free Member

There have been two threads on here about solutions. Search for them and you will see some suggestions. I mounted a crud catcher using the bracket upside down to get it to fit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘mud gaurd / reverb problem’ is closed to new replies.