Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Mud Cows anyone??
  • matt23
    Free Member

Anyone remember the 1990’s Mud Cows film?

May not have been to everyone’s taste but having seen a clip on You Tube this morning whilst sat in a boring work meeting I was thinking I would definitely want this for Christmas!

Reminds me of trying to ride down escalators in Swansea on my Raleigh Apex without much success……oh what a joy it was to be soo young!!

thomthumb
    Free Member

think i’ve still got a copy! 😀

jedi

young??? we still ride down escalators 🙂 🙂

xiphon
    Free Member

Still got it on VHS, next to Dirt, Getta Grip, Chainspotting, Burning Calves, and others…

matt23
    Free Member

jedi……i’m young at heart might try it this weekend…full suss now….wot could go wrong?? ❗

xiphon……I’m coming to your house and replacing them with girlfriend’s copies of series 1-5 friends……on vhs….fair deal!!

jedi

just keep wirsts dipped and heals down, look at the run out and away you go 🙂

xiphon
    Free Member

Despite moving out of my parents house nearly 8 years ago, they still sit on the shelf in my old room where I left them. Might convert them to DVD one day….

kiwijohn

Got a link?

xiphon
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobSchmooz

Has Mud Cows, Dirt, etc

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve got Mud Cows converted to DVD (and Dirt, Pulp Traction & Burning Calves).
    Will do copies cheap if anyone really wants em (ie. I’m not here to sell, but will for a few quid if peeps want them.) Conversions are good quality.

iain1775
    Free Member

whole film, along with Dirt and several others are on Rob Warners YouTube page
    As well as some funny old clips of him being interviewed by Davina McCall

kiwijohn

Flipping sweet. That takes me back to when I was young and reckless.
    Love the soundtrack, I missed seeing the Cosmic Psychos play last year.

xiphon
    Free Member

I recently rekindled my love of the Sprung Monkeys!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Mud Cows anyone??’ is closed to new replies.