Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Muc-Off 8 – Anyone doing it?
  • atlaz
    Free Member

Came across this the other day http://www.mucoff8.com/blogs/blog1.php and was considering doing it but there's been almost no noise anywhere about it. Anyone planning on doing it?

jimr80
    Free Member

yep i,m signed up in the pairs over 40 . going to use it as a forrunner to Mayhem 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

My goal is D2D solo at the end of the year so figured this would be a good way to see how my fitness is coming as it's (relatively) local. Was just a bit puzzled as it's not had much coverage.

burt
    Free Member

£40 entry seems a bit steep to me + £10 to camp sat night, compare that to 24/12 and its a bit high.

atlaz
    Free Member

That's why I was trying to find out more. Apparently it includes free bike servicing each lap. I might take all my bikes and get them to sort one per lap for me.

Bazz

Yep, i'll be there, it's only 10 minutes from me so it'd be rude not to.

mmccarthy
    Free Member

Just about to get my first proper MTB so I think this could be something to motivate me, is there a limit on the amount of entries they allow?

atlaz
    Free Member

mmccarthy – Theres bound to be a limit but given it's the first year, you probably will be able to get places for quite a while yet.

bazz – what's the course likely to be like? Steep?

burt
    Free Member

it does look like you get a t-shirt for that though, raced there last year it was a good course, i found it quite testing but i'm not the fittest of people.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Muc-Off 8 – Anyone doing it?’ is closed to new replies.