Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • MTBBatteries.co.uk Review
  • andybanks
    Free Member

Just wanted to post a public thanks to Mark at MTB Batteries for the outstanding service he’s given.

Bought a lamp off him a few weeks back and it arrived faulty. No big deal for me really as I’d heard his service was good.

After buying the lamp his mum passed away and his Dad was ill. Three days after sending my faulty one back a brand new one arrived with one of his rear led lamps chucked in the box as a freebie.

Can’t fault the product and certainly can’t fault the service.

If you’re thinking of buying from him I’d recomend it.

Thanks for the great service Mark – hope all is OK with your Dad.

Andy

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

can’t echo that enough. Really helped me out with info and advice and my lamp came next day.

Great guy and i really hope he is doing ok.

mulv1976
    Free Member

Me too – bought a v2 and highly recommended. Thanks mark/smudge

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ciderinsport
    Free Member

+1 here!

Hope all is OK in MTB batteries towers…

simmy
    Free Member

Bought a Luminator, awesome product.

Hope all is OK with Smudge – gonna save up for a V2 for the helmet

martymac

sorry to hear of his loss, ive dealt with him before and hes a decent bloke.

Rockape
    Free Member

Yep bought my light from Mtb batteries brilliant product and service. Always recommend them to anyone looking for affordable quality lights.

rOcKeTdOg

I’ve had excellent service with smudge & troutie, can’t recommend them enough

Hooter
    Free Member

A big up for the lumenator light from me too – a very nicely spec’ed out product done by someone who clearly cares about his customers. I did a two hour ride with it last night and only noticed at the end I had happily been running it on low setting all ride – there’s soooo much light to play with 🙂

alex222
    Free Member

Lights are brill. However the helmet mount is quite frankly crap. So i mount them on my bar.

enfht
    Free Member

My Luminator is flippin’ awesome.

I replaced the helmet mount with the smaller one off my now defunct Hope Vision 1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘MTBBatteries.co.uk Review’ is closed to new replies.