Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • mtbbatteries PSA
  • smudge
    Free Member

Hi, I am running a few days behind on emails and orders at the moment.

Tuesday afternoon my mum and dad had a House fire, both ok but most of their downstairs is pretty badly smoke damaged. nFirte caused by a faulty Leaf Blower that set alight in their garage, Fire service took 4 minutes to get there ( they were teaching in a local school) – they said another 10 and the whole house would have gone up.

I currently have my Mum in a Nursing home nearly 30 miles away and my Dad was admitted to hospital late last night with bad chest pains.
    The last few days have become abit of a blur now, and with last night as well… but I will try and get through emails and orders while I can when I can.

Smudge

Luminous
    Free Member

Smudge.

Sorry to learn of this. Best wishes to Team Smudge at this time. Give the orders, etc, the priority they deserve, ie, 2nd to getting your family sorted.

All the best mate.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Will hold off my enquiry for a couple weeks so I dont add to the burden

Good luck getting everything sorted out, but I dof my cap at good customer service by issuing the update.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Taff
    Free Member

Shit! Hope your folks are ok

footflaps

Hi Smudge, sorry to hear about your parents, best wishes for a speedy recovery for all.

Ben

mega
    Free Member

thank goodness they are OK – best wishes for their recovery and getting housing sorted

StuF

All the best for getting it sorted. Glad the folks are ok.

To all waiting to place orders, hang in there, Smudge does provide excellent service and fantastic lights.

saladdodger
    Free Member

orders second buddie folk will understand, you only have on set of parents enough said.

I do have another order for you but hey there is no rush so I will keep it in my back pocket for you for a later date

I wish your folks all the best

SD

Clobber
    Free Member

Smudge has the best customer service so hang in for him.

All the best smudge, hope everyone is ok…

benjbish

Kind regards from me and massive props for excellent customer service in the past.

stevemorg2

take it easy – hope everything works out OK

ransos
    Free Member

Smudge service plus a few days is still good service.

rj2dj
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that Smudge, best wishes to all. Don’t worry about orders, all your many satisfied customers will understand.

trevron73
    Free Member

Best wishes Smudge, MTB ‘ers smudges service is the best, lets hope his life gets back to normal and nobody is too traumatised by the fire ,ggod luck Smudge .Trev

nedrapier

Well, I ordered a Lumenator on Monday afternoon and got it this morning.

Was quite happy to wait a while longer, given what’s happened, so pretty surprised and impressed it’s here. (Still waiting for bike stuff I ordered last week from somewhere else!)

Thanks Smudge, I hope all’s going as well as it can with the house and the folks.

All the best,

Ed

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m sorry to hear it, Mark. First the flu and now this. 🙁 I hope your folks are fine and everything gets sorted.

smudge
    Free Member

My mum passed away yesterday in Hospital, so happy she waited for me to get dad and she peacefully drifted away with us her holding her hands.

So please anyone emailing or orders placed please bear with me, I will get through them.

Smudge

wwaswas

Sorry to hear that 🙁

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘mtbbatteries PSA’ is closed to new replies.