Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MTB Video called "Home"
  • imv31
    Free Member

Anyone out there know a mountain bike video called “Home” can be gotten or possible streamed online?

Been recommended it by a friend but can only find a trailer on you tube and no more. Supposed to be based in Scotland?!?

philjunior
    Free Member

I have a copy, I think it’s anthill films that makes it? Sanny was involved in a tour with it when it first came out, he may also be able to point you in the right direction (if I remember correctly, he briefly stars in it, to paraphrase he was going down something really steep and that’s why he looks ridiculously slow)

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Well, it was made by Reset Films, who now appear to not exist anymore. You can email them via their website http://www.resetfilms.co.uk/ to ask if they’ve got any stock left.

Used to have a copy, but sold it on a few years ago now. Good film, very nicely made. Must be a copy out there somewhere I’m sure.

jimmy

Yes, I have it on DVD but can’t see anything from a quick google. Where are you? I could post it as a loaner.

EDIT: If you are in Aberdeen, someone from there is collecting something from me next week, I could include the DVD if you want to get it from him.

thomthumb
    Free Member

recorded it off sky a few weeks ago. bike channel repeats everything. so keep an eye out.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ll have a look when I get home, it’s my fave biking video. Next one I went to see after that at one of Sannys nights @ the GFT was all about some Canucks jumping over a train, what a load of shite it was.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MTB Video called "Home"’ is closed to new replies.