Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • MTB trousers for long legs
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

33″ legs – what mtb trousers are longer length?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

no-one?

crimsondynamo
    Free Member

I second the question.

34″ waist 35″ leg, I’d want them to be long enough to cover the ankles of my winter boots. With bended knees that’s pretty long. Are there any with stirrups?

bigh
    Free Member

Ive just bought

these

I have 36 inch inside leg and they seem good so far, normal ronhlls drive me nuts with the loop on the bottom, happily these dont.

cooie

I have some Altura trews, can’t remember what name, but they have adjustable leg length.I think the equivalent would be something like the Altura Apex with the same feature. HTH.

Linky

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Im 34″ and i wear royal pants.

ashfanman
    Free Member

I’m 6’5 and slim, and have the same problem every winter. I’ve tried quite a few different brands over the years and haven’t found any that are even close to being long enough, so I now just ride in shorts year round.

I really don’t understand why leg length with bike trousers is always directly linked to waist size? I appreciate that the manufacturers don’t have the resources to produce endless variations of all their items, but given that cyclists are often quite slim, surely there must be enough demand from taller folk that don’t have 40″ waists?

I have some Altura trews, can’t remember what name, but they have adjustable leg length.I think the equivalent would be something like the Altura Apex with the same feature. HTH.

Hmm, that sounds interesting. How does it work, and how much extra length can you get out of them? Might have to see if I can find a pair to try on…

househusband
    Free Member

Same here at 6’2″ and 34″ inside leg. Ground Effect Ranchsliders that have served me well for several years but think that sizing has changed since I got them.

For winter, proper foul weather, riding I use Keela Scuffer trousers. They’re about sixty quid but are available in several leg lengths, and are very comfortable for riding.

MrTall
    Free Member

My legs are stupidly long (39″/40″) and i’ve got a pair of Decathlon trousers which are the longest i’ve ever found. If they’re long enough for me they’ll be fine for pretty much anybody on the planet!!

ashfanman
    Free Member

My legs are stupidly long (39″/40″) and i’ve got a pair of Decathlon trousers which are the longest i’ve ever found. If they’re long enough for me they’ll be fine for pretty much anybody on the planet!!

Sounds good. Just had a look at the site now. Which ones are they? (Link to their trousers range here.)

MrTall
    Free Member

Ooops, sorry , hadn’t checked back to the thread.

Looked at the link above and can’t find the ones i’ve got. Best advice is to nip in next time you’re passing one of their stores and have a look.

Mine have an extra flap at the bottom with a press stud that can be opened to cover the front of your shoes as well.

I could always send a pic if you wanted and also measure then to see how long they are.

druidh
    Free Member

I truly thought that was going somwhere else 🙂

Reluctant
    Free Member

Im 34″ and i wear royal pants.

Does The Queen know about this?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘MTB trousers for long legs’ is closed to new replies.