Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • MTB overshoes – recommend me some
  • Cheezpleez

I was going to get Endura MT500s but then read the reviews on CRC. So can anyone recommend me something warm, waterproof, cheap and durable, roughly in that order. Ta.

Andy_Sweet
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of pairs of Enduras and been happy with them for road/general use. For MTB use I prefer a waterproof boot like a Spec Defroster…

richmars

I’ve used them and they work. But like all overshoe they will fall apart. They keep my feet warm and dry, so given the abuse they get, I can put up with them only lasting a year.

richpips
    Free Member

I’m liking my Enduras, but no neoprene overshoe is going to live long if you do much walking.

takisawa2

MT500’s here. Tight as **** to get on, so I leave them on my winter boots all the time. Had to buy XL though, to get my size 10’s in.
    Performance wise I’ve no complaints. They’ve had some right soakings & stayed dry.
    As regards longevity, again no problems. They’ve outlasted anything else I’ve tried.
    I’d happily buy again.

jeffl

Cheapo Planet-X ones for me. I’m sure they will fall apart after some hike-a-bike action but they’ll be cheap to replace.

Cheezpleez

Thanks all. Sounds like the MT500s are with a punt. They will be back-up for my winter boots so I’ll just leave them on summer shoes over the winter.

RoganJosh
    Free Member

I use the enduro neoprene road ones for the mtb, fit much snuggler, very good at keeping feet dry, and yes will tear if you walk too much in them, but you’re on a bike ride not a walk!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Good to hear positive comments on Enduras, my lads bought me a pair for Xmas. Only ever worn boots & toe clips in the past and now light shoes and Time clips so warm feet will be ace

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘MTB overshoes – recommend me some’ is closed to new replies.