Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • MTB Orienteering, Glasgow, this weekend. Join us?
  • son-of-mike
    Free Member

Hi. This Saturday (12/4) is the first round of the SMBO Spring Series with the event being hosted by Glasgow Mountain Bike Club at the new club hall (Milngavie & Bearsden Sports Club). I did the event last year and it was a great 3 hour jaunt around trails north west of Glasgow. I’d never done one of these before and it was a friendly environment and as competitive as you wanted to make it. You can enter on the day I believe, it’s a cheap event with post-ride munchies and I’ve heard the bar will be open aftewards……. 🙂

Here’s a few useful links if you fancy giving it a shot:
    Event entry
    GMBC blurb

Here’s the event poster (which I didn’t create by the way – if I had, I’d have proof read it first – I think the spelling mistakes are deliberate and designed to entice in the STW spelling police) 🙂

dazzlingboy

Did many trailquests back in the day – good memories of being sick on the start line of one in Tayvallich – must’ve been about 1998? Too many Stellas the night before from memory.

Would’ve been up for that had I known but away unfortunately. Will keep my eyes open for more.

larrydavid
    Free Member

This was a great event last year – highly recommended. I am somewhat biased, but nevermind 😉

iainc

looks like a cracking event 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘MTB Orienteering, Glasgow, this weekend. Join us?’ is closed to new replies.