Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • mtb marathon church Stretton
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

Anyone from this here place going??

Fingers crossed I am (finalising stuff) looks like it will be a great event.

tuffty
    Free Member

Done this one twice before and loved it, new event centre too so no more trudging up the hill after visiting the pub the night before.

astormatt
    Free Member

Yep I am going, doing all 5 this year! I think they are great events and recommend people give them a go. I have definitely noticed numbers are down this year from previous years though. Probably down to lasts years poor weather putting folk off.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Look for a small bloke in Raf kit huffing and puffing on a 29er (done bugger all training this year) that will be me 😀

scandal42
    Free Member

Yep, a small group of us heading down. Like the events but this is our 1st one this year.

Looking forward to some good trails and lovely beer

sarpullido
    Free Member

Yes, I’m doing the full distance. Trying to convince a friend of mine, too. If you see a guy with long hair, beard and riding a Lynskey Ridgeline 29 it’s me! 🙂 Weather doesn’t look good though

I’d like to race at the Drumlanrig Castle marathon in August but it’s a long drive from London, having to work until Saturday 1pm…

notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

I’m going fingers crossed the weather forecast changes.
    I done the event when it was first run on the long mynd. The walk back up to the campsite was a bit of a pain but will kind of miss the last little section through the trees

scandal42
    Free Member

I quite liked the picturesque setting of the site in previous years.

Having the pub there was ace as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘mtb marathon church Stretton’ is closed to new replies.