Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • MTB group near Lowestoft / Oulton Broad?
  • woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Every now and then I see a group of MTBikers pedalling through Lowestoft or Oulton Broad. I’ve seen them parked up at the Commodore in OB a coulple of times, but never had time to ask who they were. Does anyone know who they might be? I currently have no one to ride with round this way 🙁

bol

I think that Howard at Spoked Cycles should be able to hook you up with them.

johnnystorm
    woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Hmmm, they look a bit enthusiastic to me….I can see myself collapsed in an exhausted mess by the roadside.

slackalice
    Free Member

😀 They do look a bit keen! And I’m probably old enough to be their dad!

OP, am moving to the Broads this August/September, so will be looking out for people/places to ride and figuring that a certain amount of car travel will be required to find suitable terrain, so I’ll mark this post and be in touch when the dust has settled 😀

switchbacktrog
    Free Member

I rode with a group from Lowestoft a few years ago. We used to ride to Fritton Woods along the Angles way through Camps Heath,Somerleyton, Herringfleet Hills. Names were Mark (Average Mark)and Danny (Cannondale Dan). You might find them on the Retrobike forum, or pop into Lifecycles where Danny used to work as they might know where is now.

We have a couple of people who come down to Tunstall from Lowestoft…….
    TROG MTB

The regular Sunday ride is on tomorrow………..Check the forum for details.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘MTB group near Lowestoft / Oulton Broad?’ is closed to new replies.