Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • MTB gloves for a 4year old girl??
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Anyone know where i can get some pink mtb gloves from?? and maybe some knee pads to fit a 4 year old. My oldest is getting faster and faster on her bike and its a matter of time before she stacks it..

uwe-r
    Free Member

You won’t get much other than small woolly things that will fit ime.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Polaris do some for kids, pink only available in fingerless or full winter though.

somafunk

I bought these troy lee gloves for a friends 4 1/2 yr old son in a small size, he’s a very tall 4yr old though and he’s into size 1 shoes and age 7 trousers so i should’ve got him medium, i guess the small size would do your daughter just fine, sorry but can’t help on the knee pads.

piffpaffpoff
    Free Member

I got little pink gloves from my 3yo but can’t remember the brand. . Might have been Polaris – pink one appear to be available here for 5-6 which might be ok

http://www.justjuniorscyclewear.co.uk/shop/index.php/categories/view/9

sgn23
    Free Member

I spent ages looking for gloves which would fit my 3yo and settled on these from Specialized. The price is stupid, but the fit is excellent, so they don’t interfere with gripping the bars and they avoid tears from the regular offs.
    Not pink, but who said they had to be for girls?!

euain

661 do some youth gloves which are pretty small. I got a set of these: 661 Youth Gloves

I think I got the small size for my 4-year-old and he is probably going to need the next size up for his birthday in May (he does have big hands for is age though 🙂 )

cloudnine
    Free Member

Thanks all.. theres a few to choose from there and will re-post when i get some

piffpaffpoff
    Free Member

P.s. We had the 661 ones that euain linked to for our son when he was 5, and they were great, he loved them. Would agree they are on the small side as he only got about 6 months out of them so they are now in the cupboard ready for little miss P when she’s big enough.

MoreCashThanDash

We found some tiny Cannondale fingerless ones, also Decathlon go pretty small.

Her current favourite gloves are some secondhand fingerless Barbie ones that I think came from Halfrauds originally. Women!

MarkN
    Free Member

Get along to Decathlon as they seem to have a very good range of small gloves.

adrenalindaddy
    Free Member

I got these ones for my 4 year old – giro remedy jr,

Giro remedy jr

he’s grown out of them now
    I’m off on holiday and was going to shove them on ebay when I get back

They’re not pink!
    Got some blue ones too

Quality gloves

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘MTB gloves for a 4year old girl??’ is closed to new replies.