Mtb gear & Nikon Photography equipment (Crank Bros, Boxxer spring, crown etc)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Mtb gear & Nikon Photography equipment (Crank Bros, Boxxer spring, crown etc)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Mtb gear & Nikon Photography equipment (Crank Bros, Boxxer spring, crown etc)
  • Thought it was about time to sell off some of my new and old parts that are cluttering up the garage. All the prices are ONO but sensible offers only please.
    Got two sets of Crankbrothers Mallet C’s for sale due to reverting to flats:
    The white ones which are alot newer and have seen less use have some play in one of the pedals and the grey have a fair bit of play in one of the pedals but both pairs still work as they should and have smooth bearings.
    White (with used cleats) – £22 posted

Grey – £12 posted

Boxxer spring medium (red, blue is sold), tested in the fork and promptly removed as it was too heavy for me – £21 posted

Boxxer riser top crown brand new, still in bubble wrap – £22 posted

Photography equipment

Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED used only a handful of times and in near perfect condition (case and original box included) – £85 posted

Nikon D3000 or similar, fisheye lens (screw on) – £22 posted

Nikon D3000 or similar, wide angle and 2x telephoto screw on lenses – £12 posted each

If you need any more photos or info let me know, cheers, James.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Mtb gear & Nikon Photography equipment (Crank Bros, Boxxer spring, crown etc)’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top