Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • MTB Friendly Cafe near Wharncliffe ?
  • simonm
    Free Member

Are there any ? In Greno OR Oughtibridge ? Only one I could think of is at the Horse place right down towards stocksbridge…

ta

Pook

Not really.

TN
    Free Member

There’s an Italian place on the one way bit at Oughtibridge that does breakfasts and lunches etc in the downstairs section, they might be amenable – they were certainly friendly enough when we went in but we weren’t all mudded up…
    Other than that I can’t think of anywhere.

antigee

There’s an Italian place on the one way bit at Oughtibridge that does breakfasts

not sure if open sat morning

similar in Deepcar past old station building and Lowood club is an industrial estate with a weekday only i think cafe

simonm
    Free Member

mmmmm, not great.. What is the equestrian place down the TPT towards stocksbridge, do they have a cafe ?.. bit of a treck though isnt it..

antigee

do they have a cafe ?

don’t think so just ice cream

TN
    Free Member

“not sure if open sat morning”
    Ah, possibly not, I think it was a weekday we were in. (it may not even be open mornings now – the search I just did only showed them as being open in an evening)

ShaunW1973
    Free Member

don’t think so just ice cream

Don’t think they do that anymore.

antigee

phone number for Julios the Restaurant above the cafe in Oughtibridge is 0114 286 2261 – run by same people

simonm
    Free Member

Cheers, will give them a ring. Maybe a group in near future looking for a cafe at lunch on two days.. maybe they’d be intrested in 7/8 (muddy) people for lunch.

That Or I’m going to get a van and start selling coffee at the weekends at the bottom of fastrack.. .think I’ve still got my Wharncliffe gate keys !
    ta.

cp

a wee coffee stand in wharncliffe would be ace!

TN
    Free Member

a wee coffee stand in wharncliffe would be ace!

Something like the one that is often at Stanage Plantation carpark would be fantastic. Mmmmm, cappucino and cake…

simonm
    Free Member

maybe a bike towable coffee stand that could be towed into the woods ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘MTB Friendly Cafe near Wharncliffe ?’ is closed to new replies.