Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • MTB films
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

Why all the heavy metal and also unless they are pro films why does the camera completely remove the steepness of the trail?

Militant_biker

Why all the heavy metal

They don’t all have heavy metal. And most that I’ve seen from the last few years don’t feature heavy metal at all that I can think of. The NWD series was always a bit ‘big jumps+big drops+loud music=mountain bike movie’…

why does the camera completely remove the steepness of the trail?

That’s why ‘pro films’ are better. It’s hard to make riding look as good as it feels.

What have you been watching?

philconsequence
    Free Member

a) heavy metal is awesome

b) pros ride steep stuff, non-pros only think theyre riding steep stuff and the camera reveals the truth

thread closed 😆

joolsburger
    Free Member

To be honest the last pro one I wsaw was Kranked 10 or something which was OK to watch and musically too. I’m thinking more the youtube things it’s always heavy metal and a gentle pootle down what looks like a flat trail.

please, you see, as an example.

Sanny
    Free Member

At the risk of a shamless plug, check out VAST to see some lovely fast steep stuff in the forest. And no heavy metal music in earshot either.

Touring with Lifecycles around the UK starting 11th Nov in Glasgow at the GFT. 😉

Lionheart
    Free Member

Is there a link to Lifecycles and VAST tour anywhere? Thanks R

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘MTB films’ is closed to new replies.