Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • MTB course at Glenmore Lodge…
  • Mackem

..thinking about doing the 5 day (Shifting gear) course there.

Does anyone have any experience/comments on it?

Cheers.

Mackem

no-one?

matt_outandabout

They are good, very good ( as Glenmore usually is), but costly. Speak to Jules Fincham, as he runs half the courses for the lodge anyway, http://www.cyclewildscotland.co.uk and probably save a few quid….

Mackem

..actually they looks good value to me, 5 nights accomodation at full-board. 5 days of guiding/tuition. 525 quid. But I’ll have look at the link. Cheers.

matt_outandabout

I am clearly tight;)

roverpig

I did the two day course and really enjoyed it. Staying at the lodge is definitely worth it in my opinion as it’s all part of the experience. In fact the chocolate brownies are worth the cost on their own !!

maxtorque

It takes 5 days to learn to change gear??? wow, that’s one thorough course!

doug_basqueMTB.com

Hey Mackem, the lodge is great, I love staying there. The guy who runs the mtb course, or certainly used to, has been out here a few times. He is in my very, very good guy category and for that reason alone the courses must be great. His partner owns the mountain cafe, seriously special cakes 🙂

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I did both my TCL and MBL at Glenmore lodge and was thoroughly impressed; great facilities, relaxed and friendly teaching with extensive feedback. Highly recommended 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘MTB course at Glenmore Lodge…’ is closed to new replies.