Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MTB Component Company For Sale
  • kimbers

from Facebook

Ladies and Gents due to an unfortunate change in circumstances I have had to advertise Brightline Components for sale.
    As your aware the contact list I hold will take you directly to the producers of components for Superstar, RSP, Dartmoor, Hayes, Avid, Funn, Blackspire, Dahon and more and I currently hold over £3250 of stock at retail both here and in the factories on order.
    If you would be interested in taking over the reigns I would be looking at serious offers around £6500 and you would be supplied with everything I have, Social Media sites, Websites, Contact list and anything else I have that can help you carry on the growth of the business.
    I will be continuing to trade as usual until a new owner is found.
    Thank you for all of your support,

http://www.brightlinecomponents.com/

so worth it?

Edric64
    Free Member

3 grand worth of stock retail would fit in a carrier bag so he is hardly a major player in the cycling world

andyrm
    Free Member

Been using quite a few Bright line parts including some very good flats. Really good kit, and I’d say £3k or so of stock is a fair old amount. Remember we are talking direct sales not manufacturer/distributor/Lbs supply chain here.

Rich is a good bloke with a solid following down in the SW – hope he finds a good buyer.

nwill1
    Free Member

What does the balance sheet look like??? Does the company have an outstanding debts…you could be buying debt!!!

£3k of stock at retail is probably £1500-£2000 at cost so £4.5k of contacts and good will???

Interesting.

walleater

I like the 1/2 bash things. Rocky Mountain had the same sort of thing from Raceface but I don’t know if RF ever sold them.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Not to knock it but the USP is that you can buy from all the same people that all the other Direct Sales model people do and sell to the same market. The rebranded component market doesn’t seem like the best one to be in unless you can get much bigger much quicker.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and looks like hope have picked up on the half bash, I was sure I’d seen a straight line one too

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MTB Component Company For Sale’ is closed to new replies.