Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • MTB camps
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Does anyone know of any decent MTB camps in Europe? My riding buddies are busy next year with new arrivals , operations and things I’m in wondering is available for the solo traveller

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Bump for the post ride evening cru

colp

What sort of riding? I’m around Leogang/Saalbach/Hinterglemm a lot but mainly do DH. Always have the Capra for a pedal though.

My wife reckons I’m a bit camp too.

wallop

What do you mean by ‘camp’? Actual camping?

How about a week with someone like White Room in a catered chalet with a group of 11 other riders?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Dunno really. I’ve been on snowboard camps where you get perhaps a guide or instructor, they show you round and are there to offer advice etc. Usually individuals, perhaps a couple of mates etc but everyone rides together, ish.

colp

A chalet like Sherpa in Morzine (Jolly Good Adventures) might fit the bill.
    Usually have a free guide, very social with communal lounge etc.

wallop

Yeah, a guided week will suit you. There are a few to choose from – how would you be travelling? Do you fancy a particular country? What sort of riding do you prefer?

wallop

Oh and if you like snowboarding then you’ll like White Room 😆

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Cheers . I would probably fly from Trondheim

I ride a lot of DH and have access to a bike park here in Sweden, but it’s not the alps. I’d love alot of singletrack with great views and warm weather. Epic all dayers (bikes not beer, well maybe)

Possibility to ride a DH park perhaps one day of the week. Good food, beautiful village, good crowd of people. Christ I can’t wait!

My mother lives near Malaga so I was thinking there, but it may be in august so A) too hot and B) my mother is there.

duncancallum

Ride Slovenia pick a week and just have a laugh

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

White room looks pretty decent! Has anyone been?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘MTB camps’ is closed to new replies.