Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • MTB Batteries / Lumenator
  • theotherjonv

I want one, i have the cash in my hand (so to speak) but I can’t get through to Smudge by phone or email over the past few day. I see he hasn’t been on here for a few days either, has anyone had contact – i know a few on here ride / rode with him before he was famous.

stevemorg2

I’ve dropped him a couple of emails over the last few days and not had a reply – maybe he’s away or something?

Luminous
    Free Member

I think he’s been away on business, I’ll forward this thread to him.

😉

alex222
    Free Member
    Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Use the website. I ordered one on Sunday night, was here on Tuesday morning. First ride last night within at drumlanrig, good light, excellent spread, and looks to be well made.

Happy nobeer.

smudge
    Free Member

Hi,

I have been away for a couple of days doing some consultancy work for another battery company but back now plus before that I had been snowed under with getting through the backlog of orders as I had a delay with my last shipment of lights. Now on top and gradually getting though the emails slowly. If I havent replied please email me again and I will get back in touch with you.
    The lights are only a small division of the business now, but I will answer all the emails sent but please give me a couple of days.

Thanks

Smudge

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Hi – you prob just got a text from me Smudge 🙂 Asking about availability. Sent a few emails this week (via website). No worries …you are clearly a busy chap 🙂 desperately trying to get a replacement for my commuting lights that have died for Monday…..is next day delivery possible (tomorrow?). Reply direct if you feel that’s more appropriate.

Cheers 🙂

smudge
    Free Member

I am just replying to it now 😉

stevede
    Free Member

I ordered mine Wednesday and it arrived this morning, happy days, it’s the second one I’ve ordered, the other was for a mate and he’s really pleased with his. Emailed smudge this morning and had a prompt reply. Thoroughly recommended, big thumbs up from me!

theotherjonv

Smudge; thanks for the reply. I emailed you ‘cos i wanted to order one but pay by BACS rather than CC / Paypal. Will send another now so it’s near the top of the pile; just ping me your details and I’ll trf some cash pdq.

[actually – ignore that, your mail arrived about 5 mins ago]

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Woohooooo!!!! Luminator on its way for delivery tomorrow! Cannot wait 🙂

Cheers Smudge!

scruff
    Free Member

They are great light. Had mine a few months now, daft bright, decent spread, good battery case & light fixture, battery lasts 3 hr+ riding. My only reserve was the cycling of the output from Vbright to off seemed strange at first, but once now I’ve used it for a while I just leave it on high most of the ride, only put it on on V high when I have a Betty & Diablo right behind me. Low is plenty bright enough for climbing / fireroads and riding home from the pub.

thorlz
    Free Member

I guess the new units are different now.
    On mine I can cycle the power settings with the left button without turning the lights off. To turn off requires holdong the left button in for 2 seconds.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

How are they for commuting? I’m wondering how much of the spread is directed upwards i.e. is it going to p1ss off drivers?

ta,
    R

heihei

First ride out with mine last night. Ordered Monday pm, turned up Wednesday.
    Great light when judged on it’s own. Add in the price and it’s unbeatable. We stopped at one point and judged it against mates with an Exposure 6 Pack, MaxxD, and a Lupine Betty. Only one that got close was the Lupine but at 4x the cost!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘MTB Batteries / Lumenator’ is closed to new replies.