Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Mtb baggy shorts, what do you stick in the pockets?
  • qwerty
    Free Member

Wrappers

matther01
    Free Member

Drivers licence and contact details in case of death or injury

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Map. And sometimes keys.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

the back pockets on enduras are perfect for an os map with the cover removed

+1, it’s irritatingly just abit too snug though, must be designed fo some other map.

Car key in the lower zipped pockets.

Nadda else, I find it either rattles or get’s too tight while pedaling. Prefer to split it between jersey pockets and a saddlebag.

andytherocketeer

depends where or what I’m riding.

phone and keys usually go in camelback (Nexus 5 would snap in half if I put it in baggies pocket).

Half a pack of pocket tissues go in pocket, and very occasionally an old ikea pencil if I feel the urge to log a geocache.

If on the road bike, the jersey and baggies 😈 pockets gt loaded (keys in whichever pocket has a clippy tether thingy).

mcnultycop

Nothing when riding. Keys, wallet, phone, inhaler when faffing, pre ride.

aracer
    Free Member

On pootles, car keys, phone, money. On proper rides those get transferred to jersey pockets (yes I wear a lycra top with baggies) and I sometimes carry a map in short pockets.

portlyone

Phone, map, glasses case, food/choc bar, broken chain links, wrappers, keys, cash card, cash, CTC card.

Pick x amount from the above depending on what kind of ride I’m on

acidchunks

A couple of energy gels and a packet of rennies. Everything else goes in the camelbak.

alexdodd
    Free Member

Usually the last thing i’ve picked up after putting my bag on and getting ready to actually ride, and then realising i’ve not put whatever it is *in* my bag.

I’d like to ride without a bag, but I don’t have space for a water bottle on my frame 🙁 So hydration pack it is, which means i obviously take too much stuff and overfill it every time!

ska-49
    Free Member

If it’s a-
    short ride: phone, keys, sweets (despite impaling myself several times with keys and sweets)
    long ride: nothing- all goes in the bag

hypnotoad
    Free Member

House key, tissue and pre glued patches if it’s a shorter ride

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Munchies, wrappers, train tickets, keys, stuff like that.

portlyone

I put my gloves in the map pocket before I leave the house, just to make sure I have them at the other end!

keefmac

a pack of chewing gum, everything else goes in the backpack

onlysteel
    Free Member

Nothing. All in Osprey pack.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Mtb baggy shorts, what do you stick in the pockets?’ is closed to new replies.