Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • MT500 full zip LS jersey
  • backinireland
    Free Member

Looking for New Jersey for the Autumn
    This one any good, seems to get good reviews.
    Any other recommendations?

xyeti
    Free Member
    simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

The Endura is definitely an Autumn jersey at best – it has long sleeves but I’m pretty sure it’s the same fabric as the short sleeve jersey (if not it’s only very slightly heavier).

faustus

I have the full zip II from last year and it is a decent jersey. I’ve not seen the SS jersey but I think it is very different, the burner II is the LS version of that. The full zip has flocked inner bits for warmth (in the right places), pit ventilation, and tougher arms that are also a bit water and wind resistant. I found it good all winter on and off road, just changing what I wore underneath depending on temp. It’s well built too with nice touches.

iainc

I haven’t tried the MT500 one, but I do have the MTR Windproof and really like it:

this one

Same weight as Endura Xtract LS jersey, but the windproofing transforms it to a single digits temperature one, especially with a thin base layer. It is quite fitted though….

Dekerf
    Free Member

Will be like all endure stuff, odd fitment

My jersey has a wider waist than chest, likely to say it fits odd, but its nice

SimonR

I’ve got the MT500 jersey – it’s fine but I find the arms quite sweaty (they’re a thinner, less fleecy, more windproof than the main body)

Used a Patagonia R1 jersey through most of last winter – works really well and very flexible in combination with a gilet, windproof and waterproof. On balance I’d go for this over the Endura.

highlandman
    Free Member

I’ve the MT500, two years old. Great jersey for cool days but it is still too warm yet this year, even in the Highlands.
    Tough as old boots, fits my (normal, ish) shape well and is good on cool-cold days with just a simple thin base layer. I’d wear it like that from about 3C to 10C, wind allowing. I prefer a more breathable, lighter jersey if the day is likely to demand a jacket over.
    I take a Medium, measure up as 40 chest, 33 waist and about 5’11”. The sleeves are long enough.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MT500 full zip LS jersey’ is closed to new replies.