Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • MT500 Endura Spray Baggy shorts – recommend alternatives
  • Leadfold

MT500 shorts have a good reputation but before I buy a pair, does anyone have alternatives that they rate? I am looking for water resistance at the rear, breathability at the front.

mark_rich
    Free Member

Never owned a pair but just ordered some at at the bargain price of £39.99 from wheelies, free collect + returns so worth a punt. Just hoping their fairly long in the length to reach knee pads on my long legs !

mickmcd
    Free Member

no alternatives afaik , they are worth owning in the unlikely event that you sit on an ants nest ….completely impervious

scotroutes

Love them. Probably the best MTB shorts I’ve ever owned.

iainc

I have a few pairs, unbeatable IMO

fudge9202
    Free Member

Nothing else compares great winter shorts

bruneep

how does the Endura tape measure size them up?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

The endura tape measure is about as reliable as the endura sewing machine….

scotroutes

Mine are medium. Just like every other Endura item of clothing I’ve ever bought 🙂

bruneep

and there is the problem, I have both medium (singletrack) and large (humvee) endura shorts both fit fine.

I’ll take a punt on the large 😳

snotrag

As above, just buy them.

I tried others but in the end I’ve just bought 3 pairs of these as they are all I ever wear. One ready to go, one covered in shite on the floor in the kitchen and one pair drying!

snotrag

All I would say is weirdly medium mt500 fit but the medium endura liners are waaaay too tight (and a bit rubbish).

rossburton
    Free Member

My Spray 3/4rs lasted about five years before the taping started coming away, after sending a photo to Endura I found a new pair in the post. Great shorts!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘MT500 Endura Spray Baggy shorts – recommend alternatives’ is closed to new replies.