Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mrs Stratobiker down – no pics
  • stratobiker
    Free Member

Mrs Stratobiker crashed her bike yesterday. She doesn’t crash very often, but when she does….. we were haring down a farm track, it’s a bright sunny day, I’m on the front, Mrs S is close behind. Flying around a corner, there’s some big tractor ruts, we’re trapped in the right hand one, oh no, there’s water and mud, I compress the bike, unweight it, flick of the wrists and I’m up and out onto the dry centre section. I expect you can guess what’s coming next. Mrs S does the same but catches her back wheel on the edge and goes down……. in the rut…..slides along it she does… it’s not funny! She’s covered in it, it’s all in her helmet her hair, she can’t see ‘cos her glasses are covered. She can’t decide whether to laugh or cry, and she’s very sore.

I had to go on the front all the way home. Made her strip off outside, sent her in the shower, gave her a large glass of whiskey. Looked after her proper. She’s a bit sore today, but she’s OK. Gave her the lecture. You know the one about being selfish, and who’s gonna look after me if she’s injured. 😉

No pics, because it’s just not right to show a cyclist when they’re down.

doug_basqueMTB.com

You made her strip outside???

bruneep

No pics, because it’s just not right to show a cyclist when they’re down.

That’s the whole idea of carrying a camera. 😉

stratobiker
    Free Member

Yes! She was covered in mud!

doug_basqueMTB.com

That’s terrible. As a fellow biker I am ashamed of you 😉

It reminds me of coming downstairs last christmas and my dad (a plumber) had fallen in the septic tank while trying to clear a blockage and he was outside bollock naked with mum hosing him down! That was a Christmas to remember!

rOcKeTdOg

i bet there was a comedy mud tan after she’s got her cycling stuff off 🙂

hope she’s ok

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mrs Stratobiker down – no pics’ is closed to new replies.