Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Mrs Pondo's Christmas present out for delivery with Yodel – will I die?
  • pondo

Receiving the message ‘Your shipment has just left our warehouse via “Yodel”‘ came as a nasty shock this morning – given their reputation on here, I fear I may not live to see the new year. Fare thee well and bon voyage. 🙁

scaredypants

“He trusted Yodel”

Seen on so many graves these days 😥

(actually great where I live; I think it depends entirely on the local driver(s))

pondo

I didn’t know that was the carrier they were going to use. 🙁

scaredypants

You’ll be fine

(as long as you don’t mind turkey stuffing made out of your testicles)

pondo

Whether I mind or not, it’s all a bit out of my hands, at the moment… 🙁

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

75% chance you’ll be ok…

do you feel lucky?!

cloudnine
    Free Member

Put your christmas jumper on now.. they seem to be lucky this year

andytherocketeer

Is today bin collection day?

I recommend sitting on the front doorstep so you can intercept the guy delivering the “you were out” card.

scaredypants

It’s a sad day indeed when a man’s testicles are taken out of his hands

andyl
    Free Member

Just to fill you with confidence after it took over 10 days for our parcel to turn up last week by which time we had cancelled it, informed several of their staff and they still tried to deliver it, well kind of, I spotted a van outside were the driver looked around then got back in and was driving off when I went outside and stopped him.

Unfortunately another package has been sent by yodel this week, paid for next day delivery and left instruction to leave it in the back porch. It was scanned back into the depot before 5pm yesterday having only been on the van since 11. This morning the tracking was mysteriously updated to “attempted delivery, unable to gain access” which is complete and utter tosh.

Lying bar stewards!

unovolo
    Free Member

Just had a delivery from Yodel, about 5mins later I received a email to say it will be out for delivery today.

Now if your going to send a email to let me know it will be delivered on such a date would it not make sense to send it first thing in the morning not at about 3.30pm on the day of delivery.

On a more positive note the delivery driver from Yodel who had called the last few times seems to be decent(tempted fate there)

andyl
    Free Member

Today they didn’t even bother trying to deliver our next day delivery that should have been delivered yesterday.

Coyote
    Free Member

Could be worse. Could be DPD. Complete bunch of wasters. Ordered 2 new handsets from Vodafone. Received message this morning, delivery between 14:20 and 15:20. Sorted.

Email at 14:39, tried to deliver, no-one in to sign. Quick phone call home and yes, Mrs C and the boy have been in all day. Tried to ring DPD, completely automated system with no opportunity for human interaction. Hung up and rang Vodafone. Fair dos Vodafone rang DPD for an explanation and got a wall of lies. Eventual explanation is that the driver’s sat nav broke. He asked local dog walkers for directions and left a card at what he thought was my address. Guess what, no card. Obviously the ancient and arcane method of “street names” and “house numbers” is beyond him.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Mrs Pondo's Christmas present out for delivery with Yodel – will I die?’ is closed to new replies.