Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Mrs moan – anti ride
  • mindmap3
    Free Member

Cliffyc, just wait till you’re married with kids. Kids are the game changer when it comes to free time.

They are indeed.

Up until September I pretty much rode as much as I wanted and got plenty of days away in Wales etc. Now that mini me has arrived, not so much. We’re gradually getting into a bit more of a routine and I’m learning that I can’t change my plans to suit weather etc.

I too am a happier bunny when I’m riding / getting out a bit.

freeagent
    Free Member

Despite being a committed non-believer, i’m quite happy that my wife takes the kids to church/Sunday School, as I can do what I like on Sunday mornings.
    Which usually means at least 2 hours on the bike.

Marriage is about give and take – my wife is out in the evenings a fair bit (Brownie leader etc) while i’m home with the kids, so she’s normally pretty cool with me going out for a bit at weekends.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I always chuckle when I go to France and see ‘Anti-Rides’ cream advertised.

mattjg
    Free Member

Weathers good and in stuck in house with impending in laws Sunday lunch later.

You are staying in for the in laws? Man this is a about f, this is when you should be out. Seriously, they’re not coming to see you are they? They’re coming to see their daughter and grandchildren, not the accessory sperm donor.

Solo
    Free Member

Yes, the working of a womans mind
    Eh?

Apparently I come back a nicer person, she can tell from my mood roughly when I last exercised!…,I’m sure she’s part Witch.
    And has nothing to do with the alternative, of her being invited to assist by participating in another type of exercise….

while she sorted herself out for the day
    😯

BigJohn – Member

Where is she hiding the key to your nuts?
    Why?

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Taking the whole family out on a Sunday afternoon and packing bike and kit for the ride home worked well for me when my son was young. For half the time I would be riding Wifey and Junior would be occupied with driving home.

EDIT: That also meant that on windy days I could ride with a tail wind all the way 😆

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

ASKED??? your setting yourself up to fail right there pal.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Mrs moan – anti ride’ is closed to new replies.