Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MRP XC G bash guard – any good?
  • haddock
    Free Member

This is the little one that just fits underneath not a full ring.

Are they any good, any problems from using one on a standard triple ring set up. Would be a BB fitting. Ta

TooTall
    Free Member

Mine seems to be great – a nice compromise between nowt and double and bash.

jackthedog
    Free Member

My mate runs one and likes it, though with his skill and mechanical sympathy (which made me wonder why he bothered) I'll bet he's yet to prang it properly hard on anything.

steveh

I've got them on both of my xc bikes and really like them. Give you more confidence over big trees, roll offs etc.

undapressure
    Free Member

Got one for sale if you're interested. Its been used 2/3 times and comes with instructions and spacers. Just upgraded to a full E13 supercharger. Drop me a line if you are interested. Looking for about £25. Its the BB mount one by the way

Swiftacular
    Free Member

undapressure, if he doesnt take it i will.

Just fitting one to my Pace tonight actually (gold, naturally), and its a lot sturdier bit of kit than it looks in a picture.

haddock
    Free Member

Underpressure, i'll hold fire for the mo, my chain keeps coming off so I may end up with a full bash ring and tensioner – need advice before I make a decision, thanks for the offer though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MRP XC G bash guard – any good?’ is closed to new replies.