Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • MRP Camber or Saint cranks
  • Curly68
    Free Member

I will be picking up an Intense 6.6 frame shortly and have most of the bits to build it up. All apart from the cranks. I like the look of the Saint cranks and also the new MRP Camber cranks.
    Anyone have any preferences or choices please?

Curly68
    Free Member

No one run these?

jam-bo

saints.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Hardly anyone will have used the MRP- Saints are very reputable- so you'll struggle to find someone who has used both.

Curly68
    Free Member

Yes, I gathered that by the replies when I first posted a day ago! Have seen a lot of Saints but no MRP's. I guess they are new out?

goog
    Free Member

hookas

tails
    Free Member

well saint and profile are pretty much industry standard tough cranks and the saints can be picked up S/H on southern downhill. But those MRP look the dogsbolx so i reckon give them a try.

j-claw
    Free Member

Race Face Atlas FR gets my vote.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

its a bit late but i have both! tbh there aint much in it. i lke my saints the best but the cambers are very good too. the cambers come in white if that affects your choice….

Curly68
    Free Member

Thanks Joe. Got some older Saints but still may get a set of cambers. Deciding on whether white cranks would go with a black bike!

RustyNissanPrairie

neither, Profile Racing's cranks with the new external 'Spanish bearing' style BB, and a GDH titanium spindle.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘MRP Camber or Saint cranks’ is closed to new replies.