Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Mrift04 stw member trying it on in the classifieds.
  • onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Should be chucked up against a redbrick wall and shot imo.

Here’s the thread showing he is after £500 profit on a bike he only just bought second hand on ebay a day or so ago.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dialled-lovehate-ss-top-spec

Really grates me as it surely goes against the grain with seeing this day in day out now on the bike forum classifieds.

It’s plain wrong.
    So please do feel free to phone him Marcos – and let him know what YOU think.

carry on!…

wrecker
    Free Member

Instant ban IMHO

iain1775
    Free Member

So don’t buy it
    Maybe not ‘in the spirit’ but nothing illegal about trying to make money
    But posting someone’s mobile number on the Internet presumably without their permission is a shooting against a wall offence in my opinion, just saying
    (I know the number is on the advert but you just brought it to a bigger audience and suggested people call and give him sh1t )

druidh
    Free Member

His mobile number is in the ad 🙄

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Its worth what the market will bear.

Whats the big deal if he makes a profit? The classifieds is not a charitable institution not now, not before, probably not ever.

druidh
    Free Member

Classified Rules

The ‘spirit’ of our forum is one where users can turn their old, surplus or unwanted kit into extra cash to enable them to buy new bits to help them get out and continue riding. The Classified Forum is not a place where users can trade parts bought elsewhere and then sold at a profit. If we suspect that a user is exploiting our forum to earn additional income or solely for the purposes of making a profit then we are very likely to consider that as ‘Trade’ activity and we’ll ask you to stop.

wrecker
    Free Member

Ban the **** already

iain1775
    Free Member

Yes Druid I know but it’s brought to a whole bigger and different audience now
    The comments on his ad where sufficient to put people off, no need for this head too

ton

i agree with the ban him side of the debate.
    making a tenner is ok i suppose, but come on…..the bloke is well out of order.

sc-xc

His sponsors won’t like this….

druidh
    Free Member

He’s certainly had a few bikes to sell over the last couple of months…… 9 in 2 months? That would put Ton to shame 🙂

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

It’s called forum etiquette, if you cannot abide by it, you either get shot against a wall or bummed, his choice now at the end of the day.

iain1775
    Free Member

That’s for removing the number onceinalifetime
    I don’t like scammers either and that’s what he is but let the mods deal w him rather than posting numbers up

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Classified Rules

The ‘spirit’ of our forum is one where users can turn their old, surplus or unwanted kit into extra cash to enable them to buy new bits to help them get out and continue riding. The Classified Forum is not a place where users can trade parts bought elsewhere and then sold at a profit. If we suspect that a user is exploiting our forum to earn additional income or solely for the purposes of making a profit then we are very likely to consider that as ‘Trade’ activity and we’ll ask you to stop.

+1 Ban stick

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

oh, I’ve never spent enough time reading rules. I’m still struggling to care TBH.

faz083
    Free Member

ban hammer

sc-xc

Jan Hammer.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ass Rammer.

wrecker
    Free Member

Monkey spanner

fairhurst
    Free Member

an utter disgrace to be associated with mountain biking if he is sponsored!

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Jam spammer.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ham Crammer

Rickos
    Free Member

He’s having a laugh trying to get a grand for that. If he’s in it for the profit he won’t make much on the full bike.

He’s also got it on eBay as a BIN.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Spam Javelin.

Pork Butterfly.

s
    Free Member

one bid sniper too 😉

Bregante

Gary_C

M C Hammer 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q2TA2zPtac[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

Sale was not in the spirit , bike is over priced, good spirited outing on the original ad but after that it was down to STW to GAS

bigyinn
    Free Member

Realman’s alter ego?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Poof! And the ad is gone!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Still owes me £15 for the brakes he had advertised at £200!! Even after persistent badgering, no payment.

Bumrat

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Mrift04 stw member trying it on in the classifieds.’ is closed to new replies.