Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Mr Woppit and the 5:2
  • SaxonRider

Hopefully this will have got his attention, but weigh in if you have something useful to add.

Mr Woppit insisted on a thread at some point last year that he was using the 5:2 to great effect for weight maintenance, and I am wondering how, this many months on, that is faring. Woppit, if you’re reading this: any reports?

Leigh2612
    Free Member

5:2 what?

SaxonRider

Bump in hope.

perchypanther
    Free Member

He no longer answer to that name. Due to the success of his dietary regime he is know known as ….

Mr Whippet.

*gets coat*

SaxonRider

I thought you were going to say he’d found God or something. 😆

bigyinn
    Free Member

More chance of him finding his sense of humour first.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Maybe he’s ran off with wanmankylung?

bearnecessities

Mr Floppit

SaxonRider

Bumping because I know he’s online right now…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Still using it as a weight control.

Definitely continue to recommend it. I’m cruising (fwoar) at a pretty constant 10.5 stone…

Have you heard the one about the perceptive STW personality judge? Me neither.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bounce. Did you get that, SR?

SaxonRider

I did. Thank you.

After losing 16 kgs, I am heading into maintenance mode myself now, and am looking for ways that are consistent with a fairly active life, but one in which I naturally like to eat.

If you get a chance to type something out, it might be helpful to know more about your experience.

In the meantime, thanks again.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Got 5 minutes.

Well, that’s it, really. Did it religiously (er…) for a couple of months and lost a stone and a half. I DO cycle 200 miles week on the commute, mind, so that probably helped.

Five days out of the week I just eat and drink normally with the occasional restaurant/home-cooked blow out (I DO like to eat and drink) and the other two balance it all out.

Eating a couple of bananas before I get on the bike in the evening enables the energy.

Happy days.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Mr Woppit and the 5:2’ is closed to new replies.