Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Mr Bling's Race Series at PORC
  • MrBling
    Free Member

Hi guys Mr Bling's race sreies at PORC started on 23 May 2010 and the next race will be on 18 July, since the first race there has been a lot of interest in the series and now it has its first official sponsors, who are DAKINE and DMR together with Upgrade bikes, Dirt Magazine are behind the series and may do a feature on it later on, check out issue 101 JULY 2010 Dirt Magazine,Your neck of the woods, by Rod Fountain,page 38,also take alook at Harry Molloy's race report at Molloyracing.com and Mikrotime.com for the times and names of rider who were there on the day, Still looking for a construction or large landscaping company to get on board, hint hint any one out there.

EVENTS ADDRESS; PENSHURST OFF ROAD CYCLING
    GROVE ROAD
    PENSHURST
    TONBRIDGE
    KENT
    TN11 8DU

CONTACT ME AT mrblingmbr@hotmail.co.uk

Curly68
    Free Member

I used to ride at Penshurst in the mid 90's! Used to enjoy the place then. Wouldn't mind having a go but can't do jumps and certainly no road gaps!! Is there a way down for the non-jumpers?

MrBling
    Free Member

Sorry I have not got back to you sooner mate and yes there is away down the track without jumping for those of you who like to stay on the ground like myself, hope to see you on the day, Mr BLING

Curly68
    Free Member

Had a look at the diary and that date clashes with BSB at Snetterton, so will miss that I'm afraid.
    Will get down to PORC and have a ride with the kids this year though. I hear that you are quite infectious and have lots of enthusiasm!

MrBling
    Free Member

Hi Curly68,

Sorry you can not make it, I am at PORC most Sunday,s so come and say hello mate, have a great time at Snetterton .see yah (Mr Bling )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Mr Bling's Race Series at PORC’ is closed to new replies.