Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mr B Gurung really needs help.What should I do?
  • gobuchul
    Free Member

I’m writing this with tears in my eyes, I and my family presently on a short trip to Rome, Italy. Unfortunately, I was robbed in the hotel I booked, all my valuables which includes cash, mobile phones were stolen during the attack but luckily I still have my passport with me.

I’ve been to the Embassy and the Police here but they are not taking the matter seriously. Please, I really need your financial assistance now because things are really getting tough on me here. Our flight leaves in few hours from now but we’re having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won’t let us leave until we settle the bills. Please, let me know if you can help us out?

I’ll really appreciate your prompt response.

Kind regards,
    Mr B Gurung

Just received this. Poor chap!

What shall I do? Paypal or Western Union Money Transfer?

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

1. Tell him you’ve had a word with a mate at the Vatican who may be able to help

2. Create fake papal email account (papafrankie1936@gmail.com is available).

3. Send Mr Gurung an email from above account humbly offering assistance and post responses here.

<Grabs biscuit barrel and cup of tea and awaits with interest>

MrNice
    Free Member

Do you know Mr B Gurung? I thought the idea of these things was that you think it’s a friend 😕

razorrazoo

MrNice – Member

Do you know Mr B Gurung? I thought the idea of these things was that you think it’s a friend

Where’s your sense of charity. This poor chap sounds like he is in a right pickle!

MrNice
    Free Member

The trouble is I’m just a right bastard. Only last week I got a text from a lady called Sarah who’d broken her leg and needed me to send money. I deleted the text 👿

(I don’t know anyone called Sarah and if I did her number would be in my phone already)

gobuchul
    Free Member

I replied to him half an hour ago and he still hasn’t replied. Poor chap must be up to his neck in it. Too busy to reply.

I am very sorry to hear this! That sounds terrible!

The Italian police are useless.

Although I would of thought the Embassy would of been more help.

What can i do for you?

fasthaggis

Careful now ,it looks like a cunningly disguised GunRug scam.
    You don’t want to be around if a GunRug goes off

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mr B Gurung really needs help.What should I do?’ is closed to new replies.