Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Moyles on Radio X
  • brakes
    Free Member

Christ… radio for people who don’t care about music.

I don’t care about music, I hear it.
    I’ve missed out on most of the stuff on Classic Rock, so a lot is new to me.
    Plus the kids like it and that bothers the mrs.

senorj

Smooth fm is where it’s at tbh.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

hate him, his shitty show, his shouty style, just shout louder chris it makes you right

that advert as well

id do time,

binners

Smooth FM – for those who thnk music should only consist of the stuff they play at a wedding disco 😆

senorj

😉

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

He’s nothing more than an arrogant fat northern **** of a bully who is thick as pig shit

project
    Free Member

5 years time they will all be on smooth radio, and then another 5 years classic fm, all make you loose the will to live or hurl something large and heavy at the radio.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Smooth FM

ah they love that shit on the TV/Radio at work

👿

badllama
    Free Member

Real XS for me these days classic rock and new stuff all in one. 🙂

slimjim78
    Free Member

Chris Moyles is a great tool for calculating mass genocide/euthanasia.

And a great tool.

Superficial
    Free Member

I don’t understand the beef people have with Sean Keaveny. I find him mildly amusing, and 6music play pretty much exactly what I like. All of these other options sound terrible.

Junkyard
    Free Member

The problem is he speaks

He is so dull even fans describes him as “mildly amusing” 😉

scratch
    Free Member

WFMU

jkomo

There is no other option but 6music.
    Whatever you think of Keaveny, who else will play that stuff in the drive time slot?
    Forget the impressions, and ‘chat’. He’s still playing PJ Harvey , the Fall and the new stuff. Suck it up or listen elsewhere. FFS you have no idea how shit the alternative is. It’s pretty obvious BBC want the drive time comedy even if we don’t. The music he plays is still good, and there are no adverts (except bbc).

Superficial
    Free Member

The problem is he speaks
    He is so dull even fans describes him as “mildly amusing”

Where did I say I was a fan? Whatever, I guess he’s not as polarising. Let’s face it, if you want bland radio2 style wedding disco music then you have lots of choice so you can opt for the DJ you like. But if you want decent music the choices are limited and the last thing music fans want is an off-putting DJ. Dull (your words) is fine.

paddy0091
    Free Member

^ indeed. 6music is phenominal and has introduced me to such good music since I started listening a couple of years ago.

Don’t get the issue with Keaveny, plays good stuff and the odd laugh whilst doing my porridge!

Moyles used to be funny when I was <18 IIRC

deepreddave
    Free Member

Never listened to that radio channel so I’m happy he’s there as it means he won’t appear soon on any channels I do listen to. His tax case was unusual as I think it suggested he was a car dealer…. not a car dealer at all

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Moyles on Radio X’ is closed to new replies.