Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • moving on offroad tour in the pyrenees……..anyone?
  • ton

anyone done a moving on offroad tour in the pyrenees?
    planning a trip for next year..we went to the pyrenees on the roadbikes last year, and really fancy a offroad tour there, carrying the bare minimum and staying in b&b type places.

anyone got any idea’s or experience

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Speak to the guys from the VTT club in Prades, they know miles of trails around there. Fly to Perpignan.

http://biking66.com/vtt.club.de.prades-156-28.php

shedfull
    Free Member

Or go by train. Rail Europe can book your Eurostar to Paris and your TGV straight to Perpignan. Call, rather than book online, and they’ll book you on trains that carry bikes. They charge a tenner per bike per train, so £40 return for your bike.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    vondally
    Free Member

as above ton look at vtt prades great site, we took a bob trailer and managed not all off road, eus and prades and mt canigiou are great up the valley towrds font romeau fab, i think adrenaline cycles run in that area. I think ??? that you could take the yellow petit train up to the end and ride back to the sea. We rode from perpigan to carcassonne as well.

Perpigain to prades on train is great and easy, perpigan the hotel right opposite the station I think hotel termini looked after our bikes bags for a small fee.

Highly recommended area.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘moving on offroad tour in the pyrenees……..anyone?’ is closed to new replies.