Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Moving on after 5 years (relationship content)…
  • hora
    Free Member

Oh hang on. I was talking to my work colleague this morning that ideally she (IMO) should meet someone who is circa early 30’s, into climbing/cycling with no baggage etc and lives in Manchester..

Shes newly single, athletic/slender and great personality/likeable

When your ready to get to know people next. Let me know and I’ll put you in touch with her… some irony between her situation and yours however fate sometimes works in wierd ways.

😉

highclimber
    Free Member

Molgrips, im in manchester.

Hora, lol, thanks but no thanks as that just looks messy!

hora
    Free Member

Post my original thread. Shes moved on alot, independent and a real strength.

We all agreed that if it was us in this situation we’d be in tears and have some really dark days. I’m going to get her into biking.

highclimber
    Free Member

well, I suppose im not completely averse to meeting knew people in similar situations to discuss tactics!

oddjob
    Free Member

Knew people!!!!!!

NEW

Honestly

hora
    Free Member

Emailed you through your blog 😉

grievoustim
    Free Member

Hora. Why on earth are you trying to set your dumped friend up with a man who has commitment issues?

hora
    Free Member

I want her to get out there and enjoy herself. Potentially misguided yes but good to meet new people, compare with what she had and what the potential is like.

i.e. go out there and let her hair down for once.

Junkyard
    Free Member

because he is hora and he always thinks things through. She was recently dumped he wants to leave the country , doesn nto want to be tied down and do a high risk sport what could possibly go wrong?
    PS my mail in profile 😉

highclimber
    Free Member

Oddjob, look at your keyboard. Notice just how close K is to the N! total unintentional spelling mistake that I rarely make!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Needless to say, this was not an easy decision to make and I have thought long and hard about its implications but, as selfish as it actually sounds, I feel I need to end this chapter of my life and begin a new one on my own with my own ambitions and this unfortunately means I cannot continue in the pretense of a happy relationship.

Dude, if you need to do it then you need to do it. It is horrible, but sometimes these things need to be done. Well done for actually finishing the relationship rather than let it stagnate over a longer period of time – it’s not an easy thing to do.

highclimber
    Free Member

Why on earth are you trying to set your dumped friend up with a man who has commitment issues?

yeah, why? lol

hora
    Free Member

PS my mail in profile

😆

I am thinking like a male here but she really does need to get out there, meet people and see where and if there is synergy and with who.

After all, you can’t pick yourself up and run straight into rebound can you?

highclimber
    Free Member

After all, you can’t pick yourself up and run straight into rebound can you?

indeed, there has to be a person to bounce off in the first place.

maybe not quite yet but thanks for the contact!

cynic-al
    Free Member

highclimber – Member
    Oddjob, look at your keyboard. Notice just how close K is to the N! total unintentional spelling mistake that I rarely make!

Nonsense! It would have been JNEW, BNEW, MNEW or HNEW first!

Anyway it seems to me that you were unhappy and separately wanted to do your climbing thing – not that the two were related (i.e. that you’d need to be single/with a climber/someone else to do so).

Best of luck, breaking up is never easy…

highclimber
    Free Member

Nonsense! It would have been JNEW, BNEW, MNEW or HNEW first!

ok, you win, im a retard for using a homophone thanks for kicking me while i’m down! 😛

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Hora – if really “she could walk into a bar tonight and have a choice if she wanted “… then pics to my inbox 😉

hora
    Free Member

Well maybe not any man. She’d get laid though 100%.

Junkyard
    Free Member

mark just e-mail her details to everyone on this thread who asked it is what any friend would do in this situation.
    She will thank you at the wedding for this

hora
    Free Member

If our culture allowed I would offer the baton of haremship to her however I think I would wake up one morning missing my tackle if I put that proposition to mrshora 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Tch.. men… 🙄

hora
    Free Member

Whereas the other way round if we walked into the bar we’d be guaranteed to receive a slap, bottled and told to **** off.

highclimber
    Free Member

not sure I like the fact that this thread has turned into a lonely hearts column! :p

hora
    Free Member

Ach your right. Back to the norm:

MTFU OP you wet minge. Wee in her shoes then own her CD collection with Bombers.

highclimber
    Free Member

will a set of Recons do? I could pour dot 5 in her Laboutins?

highclimber
    Free Member

Just had a text from her asking why I have deleted certain pictures of us (I haven’t BTW, she can’t bloody find them)!

when is it a good time to think about a facebook clear out because we all know that facebook is just an extension to our real feeling innit!! 😯

Cougar

Danger, Will Robinson. There speaks a woman who doesn’t really believe she’s been dumped.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Pictures!

highclimber
    Free Member

There speaks a woman who doesn’t really believe she’s been dumped.

yeah I know that. she thinks I don’t know what I want as she is almost certainly in denial. I don’t want to push the point that I have made my mind up, made it weeks ago.

CarryGrant
    Free Member

Send her a link to this thread and she’ll realise how it’s actually a lucky escape for her.

highclimber
    Free Member

What a bloody good idea Carry….

….sent!

not really!

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Moving on after 5 years (relationship content)…’ is closed to new replies.