Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Moving from London to Cardiff, would ya?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

If its twice – Surrey Hills are only a whisper away..

It's not how far of a drive they are. It's the fact that in Cardiff (as many other places) I can just jump on my bike and be in the woods in 15 mins – making a 1-2 hour evening spin on a whim very feasible.

hora
    Free Member

I can just jump on my bike and be in the woods in 15 mins – making a 1-2 hour evening spin on a whim very feasible

There is more to life that riding a bike.

Choosing where you live involves proximity to your friends, family, connections, accessibility to other regions, good pubs, things to do.

I'm convinced some of you lot really are Autistic 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Look I'm not saying that he should move to Cardiff. I gave an honest assessment of it – it's not even my favourite place to live. In my first post I did say that he may find it crap, basically the same thing as you said.

However now you seem to be saying he's definitely going to find it crap because London is everything. I'm sure you don't really think that. I'm just pointing out why people might not like London and that whilst there are many many benefits to the place (which I miss) there are also benefits elsewhere that may or may not contribute to a decision.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Moving from London to Cardiff, would ya?’ is closed to new replies.