Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • moving a washing machine in Cheltenham
  • mrmo
    Free Member

I need to move a washing machine and sofa in Cheltenham, everything else i own i can fit in my car. Can anyone recommend someone, it is less than 1/2hours work. I would have hired a van and asked a friend but timescales etc are an issue. ie no one i know can help soon enough.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

google "man with van, cheltenham"

or gumtree posting

see here for lots of ads

project
    Free Member

Move to Chester and i could do it for you. 😆

pjt201
    Free Member

i reckon you'll get a washing machine in any car. got one in the back of my mk1 (nicole and papa era) clio last year.

mrmo
    Free Member

pjt201, the washing machine will go in my car, pain to lift over the boot lip though, i just need a body to move it, but the sofa won't go in the car and i need a body to help shift that as well.

I know i can look through small ads, just wondering if anyone could recommend someone.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I've a durty gurt big volvo 850, when were you thinking of doing this? (I'm in Swindon so its not a million miles from you)

Marin
    Free Member

Washing machine in boot, sofa on roof, late at night.

mrmo
    Free Member

thanks for the offer Mr Nutt but i don't think it will go in a volvo.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I've moved 2 sofa's with mine, its the 850, its HUGE 😀 offer's there, if you wanna give me the measurements I can always check it out if it'd save you hiring a van? 🙂

PeteG55
    Free Member

You know if you'd put an email on the club e-group Mo, I'd have probably seen this a lot sooner. I've got a Vauxhall combo, not huge, but will swallow a washing machine no problems, and I've no real issue driving with a sofa hanging out the back.
    email me if you want to take me up on the offer.
    Pete.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘moving a washing machine in Cheltenham’ is closed to new replies.