Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Mountaincycle! great customer service!
  • robfury
    Free Member

well i ve had a mountaincycle fury i bought second hand a year or two ago, i found a crack in the frame. thought bugger going to have to spend £1000 ish on a new frame.

well contacted mountaincycle on their forum and they offered me a 50/50 warranty deal! pretty good considering i m not even the first owner!

so i paid £350 including shipping for new front part of frame recieved an email saying its on its way and theres a surprise in the box for me?

thought ok be a few stickers or something. 4 days later box arrived from usa with the new front frame and a new swingarm free !

amazing customer service and great frame

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

That's a great story actually. Very nice oputcome in my book, well done Mt Cycle! 😀

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

how tall are you mate? and what size fury do you ride? i quite like the look of them

sometimes52
    Free Member

All going well rob? How you getting on with the slx brakes?

sometimes52
    Free Member

oh and that is very good service.
    stu

robfury
    Free Member

i m 6ft1 and mines a large could ride a medium but this suits me. it weighs 34lbs in current build, think mountaincycle are doing a bit of a deal at mo too.

grumm
    Free Member

Could you not just have bought a complete Halfords Shockwave for half the price? Looks very similar. 😛

robfury
    Free Member

stu! yes loving the slx brakes!

robfury
    Free Member

hmmm well it rides nicer than the orange 5 s i ve tried! you can keep your halfords special Grumm! fury s get nothing but good reviews!

scruzer
    Free Member

I was only thinking of Mountaincycle yesterday wondering if they are still going? SShockwave used to do them but I havent heard much lately from the brand. If they are not currently being imported then this level of service should help? Good news storey…

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

CRC are doing a couple of models dirt cheap at the mo

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

They do look a tad halfords but i must admit i am looking at one as CRC are doing the frames on deep discount at the moment.

How do you find it climbs?

robfury
    Free Member

http://www.mtbtrailreview.com/blog/mountain-cycle-fury-mountain-bike-review/

CRC havent done them for years there is no uk supplier at mo, the ones on are the old models, but can buy them direct

climbs well for a 5" travel bike and great on the downs

StuE
    Free Member

Love my Fury

StuE
    Free Member

I also have a Rumble as well as the Fury

Fury now as a 50mm Thompson stem and Ti spring

£400.00 for the Fury frame from CRC is a real bargain, no warranty from Mountaincycle though.

thepodge
    Free Member

bring back the san an

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

That Rumble is lovely but i'll get told off if i buy another hardtail!

The look of the fury is growing on me, may have to visit CRC after christmas…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Mountaincycle! great customer service!’ is closed to new replies.