Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Mountain Mayhem. Van Share
  • benhowe10
    Free Member

Hi.

I am travelling down to Mountain Mayhem this Friday and returning on Sunday. I will be travelling down from the Skipton/Keighley area. I have a space in my van so if anybody wants a lift and is happy to share fuel costs etc please feel free to message me or give me a call. 07786738298.

Cheers

Ben

partyboy1101
    Free Member

Ben,

What time are you heading down? I’m in Leeds and may be interested rather than driving down on my own. Have you got room for 2 bikes and my gear for the weekend.

benhowe10
    Free Member

Hi Partyboy

I am fairly flexible to what time I set off, what time are you thinking. I would prefer to get away before luch to avoid the traffic past Birmingham but I am open to compromise. I have an Astra Van Which should allow enough space for three bikes (Im only taking one bike) and kit packed properly. How much kit are you taking, tents etc. Will probably be setting off back pretty soon after the event finishes to make sure I see the kids for a couple of hours Sunday. Let me know what you think?

Ben

partyboy1101
    Free Member

Earlyish start suits me too and I’d also like to get back to see the little ones if possible. I’m travelling as light as possible so only a 2 man tent, sleeping bag and clothes.

Mark

benhowe10
    Free Member

Mark

It sounds like we have a plan. Im about to go out for a short ride. Whats your mobile number? I will call you later this evening to sort out arrangements.

Regards

Ben

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Mayhem. Van Share’ is closed to new replies.